Chapter 1

A man  breathlessly stumbled at the door step of Alessandro's mansion. His brown, messy hair had some leaves on it while his face had some dirt. He quickly slammed the door and leaned on it with his trembling body.

"What are you doing here,Kaizer?"

Alessandro asked, irritated. What he doesn't like the most is having guests in his mansion early in the morning, especially sunday mornings.

"Fvck you, Anderson!"

Kaizer yelled making  Alessandro raise a brow.  He then studied Kaizer's appearance. His blue suit and black shoes were covered with dirt. His chest were rising up and down rapdily that made it look like he ran for his dear life. Or maybe he did. Alessandro clicked his tongue and started walking towards the kitchen. 

"You know what? I really hate you! I mean, you could've atleast asked what happened? Or something like, 'are you alright?' Or maybe you could've acted like you care about me!"  Kaizer said dramatically. He sounded like a woman in those tv drama's.

Alessandro didn't mind him and continued what he was doing. Making a cup of coffee.  
Kaizer continued blabbering and all Alessandro could do is bare with it. He admits that it was partly his fault that Kaizer's appearance looked like he went to a war. His mansion is surrounded by a security system that he personally built just a few months ago. If the system detects someone who crossed the boundary to his mansion, it will automatically shoot at the person unless it is the owner  who is crossing.

"I mean, can't you just remove that security of yours?" Kaizer finally asked. 

"It's still on a dry run." Alessandro took a sip from his coffee.

"Dry run?!" Kaizer exclaimed. He exaggeratedly pointed at the window beside him. "Man! Al, it's been like three months--"

"Five." Alessandro corrected.

"Okay, you just made it worse. Anyway, as I was saying." He again pointed at the window.
"You call that dry run?! Just like what you said, it's been five months since you set that thing up. It's been continously working for five months and you still call that a dry run?"

"I'm still fixing it." Alessandro said as he walked away.

"Fixing?" Kaizer stomped his feet several times before following Alessandro who's now sitting on his couch in his spacious living room.
"What do you mean by fixing, Al? It's shooting at people! Me!" He pointed at his self using both his hands. "Isn't that enough?"

"You're alive." It took a moment before Kaizer realized what Alessandro meant. It meant that it's supposed to shoot and kill, not shoot and shoot but not kill.

"Y-you know what?" Alessandro hummed as he  sipped on his coffee. "I really hate you but you're my fvckin' best friend."

"I know." He looked up at Kaizer.

"What if it worked the way you wanted it to be, huh?! I would've been dead right now. The gorgeous, one and only, Kaizer Kiel Rouge would've been deducted from the numbers of the human race!" He was hysterical while Alessandro creased his brows as he watched him.

"Don't worry, I'll be taking the system down in a while."  Alessandro said that made Kaizer calm down. "Now why are you here?"