Part 2

"Dammit..." You sigh as the explosion shakes the building and blows off your jacket.
'What was that explosion?' Sabo questions via denden.
"Don't worry about it and hurry up FireFace," You reply, turning away from the apologizing revolutionary.
'That's not- Tch, just finish up on your side!' He snaps.
"Yeah yeah annoying...." You growl.
'The denden is still on ___,' Koala alerts you.
"He's still annoying as hell," You huff, signaling to your group to move in.
'Enough, stop arguing and work together,' Hack scolds. With a slight growl you pass the denden to Blade.
"She's sorry," Blade informs them as you send a marine flying.
"Gah! I can't stand him!" You shout in annoyance.
"Calm down ___," Blade tells you.
"I am calm!" You retort, roughly throwing a marine. He sweatdrops.
"Sure your are..."
"Welcome back ___, come for a nap?" Ira greets as you enter the library.
"Of course," You yawn, starting for the corner table. You sit down, rubbing your neck. The book from last time catches your eye. With a thoughtful smirk, you open the book and the note glides out.
((Thanks! That should help a lot!))
Your eyes widen slightly and you smile a bit, grabbing a pencil to reply.
(It's no problem, I hope it does)
"Why am I replying again?" You wonder before putting it back and pushing the book away. "Ah well, maybe I'm bored," You yawn, folding your arms and resting your head on your arms before falling fast asleep.
"Move!" You throw him a look.
"Make me nobleman," You growl. Sabo grits his teeth.
"Please," He hisses. You smirk and stand up, facing him.
"I moved," You point out cockily. He glares at you, moving to walk around you but you swiftly step in his way, making his hands clinch into fists.
"___," He snarls.
"What's wrong nobleman? You seem stressed," You comment. His blue eyes glint to you.
"There's something I need to speak with Dragon-San about, please move," He says. You blink at his tone, must be pretty serious since he seemed to be ready to snap.
"Alright, I'll be at the sparring area, so come by so I can kick your ass after your done," You tell him, moving out of his way.
"I'll be there then," He growls, stalking past. You watch after him, letting a frown come to your lips before heading to the sparring area.
You look up as he approaches. You could tell from his posture he was still on edge. Finished with wrapping your hands and forearms, you stand and toss him the tape. He catches it and starts to wrap up his arms as you move to the center of the area. Once he's done, he turns to you, meeting your gaze briefly before lunging. You move his fist off course before spinning to elbow him in the chest. He catches your elbow and you swiftly grab his other his wrist, tossing him over your shoulder. He lands on his feet, suddenly twisting to hit you in the stomach. A cough escapes you as you're nearly sent flying, somehow managing to skid back instead.
'Oh yeah... He's mad,' You conclude as he straightens up before starting toward you again. Deciding you were going to have to go all out this time, you use haki to harden your arms, hitting your knuckles together. Sabo hardens his arms as well as you lunge at him. Your fist connects with his, cracking the air between you and him. You swing your other arm, connecting it to his jaw. He retorts by hitting you in the side. You grit your teeth, feeling a rib crack. You headbutt him in the face, making him stagger back before exchanging more blows with him. After a bit (two hours if either of you had been paying attention to the time) you both fall back, bruised, slightly bloody, and panting heavily. Neither of you said anything as your breathing slows.
"You're really pissed," You breath, finally breaking the silence. He blinks at you as you fall on your back, letting out slight pants. "I thought you were going to break me," You joke. He lets out a huff before falling back as well.
"Sorry, not all of that was because of you," He admits.
"Just most of it?" You guess.
"Eh... More like half," He muses.
"Shit, I need to work on that... You sure it's only half?" You ask.
"Sorry to burst your bubble," He retorts. You feebly kick his foot.
"How about now?"
"Little more than half now,"
"That's better..."
"I can't stand you."
"Aw, I hate you too nobleman."