Part 7

"Sabo-kun! How do I do this?"
"Sabo-kun is so smart!"
"Sabo-kun!"
"Sabo-kun!"
"Sabo-kun~~!"
That's it! You stood up suddenly, popping your knuckles. Koala hugs your torso while Hack restrains your arms. "___ dont!" Koala gasps.
"She's so Damn annoying!! Let me silence her for a day!" You growl, tick marks throbbing around you as they struggle to keep you at bay. Solis looks over at the commotion and tears up.
"Sabo-kun! She's doing it again!" She cries. Sabo turns around frowns in annoyance.
"___! Stop scaring Solis!" He shouts.
"Then you shut her up! Her constant cooing over you is making me sick!" You snap.
"Then don't listen!" He shoots back.
"I can't not listen! Her shrill squawks hurt my ears!" You inform him.
"Squawks!? How rude-"
"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE TROLL!" You snap at her making her jaw drop in shock.
"___!" Sabo scolds. You grit your teeth, shaking off the karate instructors.
"Alright, I'll go some where I can't hear the little banshee." You huff, stalking off.
You let out a sigh leaning on the wall that sat next to the cliff. This was once your favorite spot. Your eyes narrow at the waters and you take an apple from the fruit basket you had brought. You were about to take a bite when a shape suddenly lands next to you. You both pause, looking over at eachother. You let out a huff. "You didn't bring your shadow did you-" He puts a hand over your mouth. You both listen for a bit.
"Sabo-kun! Where did you go?" The call sounds making you both cringe. You share a glance with the blond and you start to snicker.
"Shh!" Sabo pleads as the calling draws closer. You both shrink against the wall. After a few moments the calls fade away. He moves his hand and you bust out laughing.
"Haha! Nobleman you heart breaker!" You tease. He grimaces and sighs.
"She won't leave me alone," He whispers, relaxing against the wall. You hand him the apple.
"You're too nice FireFace." You say when he takes it.
"Well not all of us can be gloom and doom," He replies. You smirk.
"Are you quoting me nobleman? I'm impressed," You comment. He shakes his head, looking at the waves.
"I didn't know you still came here," He murmurs. You look at the waves.
"It's a nice day, and the library is closed," You tell him, grabbing and orange from the basket. Silence takes over, it wasn't strained, but calm. You sat there even after the fruit basket was empty from both of you eating.
"What happened?" He asks, making you pause and look over at him. He meets your gaze. "You used to be so different..."
"I like to think it was for the best..." You reply, standing up. "Keep the basket," You add before hopping over the wall and leaving.
"I don't like her," You say bluntly, watching Solis latch onto Sabo again.
"Why not? She's sweet," Koala tells you. You shift.
"I just don't... She gives me a bad feeling, and she latches onto Sabo too much," You huff.
"Are you sure that feeling isn't jealousy?" Hack asks. Koala looks at him in horror and even he paled at his question. You turn to him slowly.
"What?" You murmur.
"Nothing, that was a stupid thing to say," He says, shaking his head. You shift and look toward Solis again.
"Hey Banshee, don't you have reports to do?" You call. She stops and turns her head to you. Something flashes over her face and she pouts.
"But I want to hang out with Sabo-kun!" She objects, hugging his arm. Your eye twitches.
"That's fine, you can tag team with him during our sparring match," You smile, touching your fists together. She pales slightly.
"Actually, I think I'll do those reports." She says, hurrying off. You relax as Sabo comes over, moving his now free arm about.
"Were you serious about the spar? Or was that you being scary?" He asks.
"Did you think I was scary?" You chuckle thoughtfully. He blinks at your slight smile and shifts.
"Well for her yes," He replies.
"Then yea, that was me being scary," You confirm.
"Hehe, that's awfully considerate of you ___, did you do that for Sabo?" Koala asks. They look at you and you shift.
"Tch. We have work to do and if I hear her squawking the whole time I will snap," You scoff.
"Heh. You sure that's it?" Sabo chuckles.
"Lets go already."
((Eh? I'm not sure I follow))
(Well, as for an example. What voice do you listen to more? A soft friendly voice? Or a strong voice?)
((So you're saying, sometimes people change to be heard?))
(Yeah, and sometimes they change to protect someone)
((Have you ever changed for someone?))
(Yes)
You smile thoughtfully and put the note back, adding a new paper since the other one was almost full with writing, and a few doodles from both of you. You stand up and start for the door.
"See you next time ___," Adin says.
"Yeah, you too," You say with a smile. You open the door to see something that you wish you hadn't. Solis had her arms around his neck, but the disturbing part was her lips against Sabo's. Your eye twitches and you swiftly close the door