Part 15 *The True Final*

((Say... Can we meet in person?))
(Sure, when and where?)
((The courtyard at dusk, two days from now... Sound good?))
(Sounds awesome)
((Hm... We need a way to tell the other who we are...))
(Like a phrase?)
((I was thinking an item))
(Like... A small box of chocolates?)
((Yeah! And I'll have flowers!))
(Alright then, can't wait!)
((Me neither!))

You felt nervous for some reason. Finally going to meet your pen pal. You were a bit unfocused as you left the library that day. Who could it be? Probably Koala or Hack. You felt close to the person even if you haven't met face to face. You were so lost in your thoughts that you were unaware of three shadows following you. It was only when they pounced did you realize you were in trouble.
"Rah!" They roar as they crash into your back. With a surprised cry you're taken down.
"Ouch.... Alex, Stone, Lock!" You growl, feeling your limbs being tied up. "What is the meaning of this!?" You demand as you're hoisted up.
"Special mission!" Lock chimes.
"It was surprisingly easy too," Alex comments.
"What were you zoning out about?" Stone inquires.
"What secret mission!? And nothing!" You huff.
"Can't tell you!" Lock giggles.
"Sure you weren't," Stone chuckles as you're carried to the dining hall. You wiggle a bit, looking up as you're carried into the dining hall. Sabo grins and the others present chuckle at the sight.
"Mission complete you three! Great job!" Sabo tells them as they set you down.
"Dammit I should've known! I'm so kicking your ass for this..." You growl as he leans down and burns off the ropes.
"Don't be like that. I just wanted you to have an interesting birthday," He chuckles as you spring up to your feet to scold him. You pause, blinking in confusion. He pauses and starts to laugh. "Don't tell me you forgot your own birthday!?"
"..... I.... Oops...." You huff as you realize what day it is. You never really remembered your birthday, since it was the two days later was the anniversary of Sabo coming to your rescue. That day always seemed more important to you than your birthday.
"Well, I remembered for you at least," He muses, moving to the side as everyone shouts happy birthday. You smile, letting yourself giggle.
"Thanks for reminding me then," You giggle. His grin broadens and hugs you close, putting a big kiss on your cheek. You blush as everyone cheers louder. He lets out a breath and looks down as the three boys climb up him to kiss your face too.
"H-Hey! Don't use me as a ladder you shrimps!" He huffs. You take the three in your arms, laughing harder.
"Dawww! I love you too cuties!" You chuckle, kissing their foreheads before kissing Sabo's cheek. Sabo pauses, putting a hand over his cheek before chuckling with a slight blush. "Thank you everyone! Now... Lets party!!" You cheer.

You felt nervous, and the rain that decided to pour that day didn't help. It kinda felt weird, meeting a stranger on the day of the anniversary of first meeting Sabo. You frown a bit, crossing the courtyard to the large whale statue. You had been trying to spend time with him all day, but he was so busy you barely got to talk. You come to a stop at the statue, not paying much mind to the rain that pelted your skin. A sigh escapes you. Would this person even show up?
The rain continued to hit the ground around you but not you. You blink and glance up to see an umbrella being held over you. "This is not the way I imagined it..." A familiar voice says. You blink in surprise and look over your company. Sabo gives a sheepish smile. "Sorry I'm late, I really did try to get here before you," He says. You gap at him, as he holds out his flowers to you.
"You knew?" You breathe, taking them in exchange for the chocolates.
"Yes, after you left my pen pal disappeared, so I asked Adin who was coming in after me." He answers with a smile.
"Oh... So, why wait to say something now?" You ask. He meets your gaze, smiling softly as he hands you the umbrella.
"Well, there's a reason I chose today, and I imagined a different scene for this... Unfortunately I'm too impatient to wait for another year, so I hope you can forgive me..." He explains reaching into his pocket and pulling out something before hitting the cold wet ground with one knee. Your eyes widen, warmth coming to your cheeks as you realize what he is doing. He smiles up at you, opening the small velvet box to reveal a beautiful ring.
"Will you marry me?" He asks. You drop the umbrella and he blinks in surprise as rain pelts his face.
"Yes!" You whisper with a smile and tears in your eyes. He grins and picks you upas he stands, kissing you cheerfully. You kiss back, and warmth kisses your side. You pull back to see the setting sun forcing apart the clouds. Sabo follows your gaze and lets out a breath.
"Now you come out!?"