Part 10

"Are you sure Solis? I don't see why an informant would meet us so close to the link," Sabo comments as she leads them over to a warehouse. It's been weeks since you had left, and Sabo often thought about you. He kicked himself for making you leave, and ever since then, he just kept making bad decisions.
"Don't you trust me Sabo-kun?" She asks, pouting back at him.
"Actually, I'm with Sabo, this seems a bit weird," Koala pipes up, earning a dirty look from Solis.
"Well no one asked the rest of you to come!" She snorts, putting her fists on her hips.
"We're a team, we stick together," Blade growls, glaring at the platinum haired woman's back. He had been close to you, so he automatically disliked the woman. Solis lets out a huff of disdain and Sabo feels a shadow pass over him, he swiftly checks the roofs.
"Come on silly! He's just in here!" She giggles, suddenly grabbing his arm and pulling him inside. The others follow inside but are ambushed. Sabo looks back at the noise.
"Koala!" He gasps, but before he can move and use his powers, a seastone cuff is slapped on his wrist. He looks back at Solis who grins viciously and tosses him across the stony floor. He gets to his knees, only to have his other wrist cuffed behind him. "You were the spy?" He breathes. Solis laughs obnoxiously.
"Damn right! This was too fucking easy!" She boasts. "You even got rid of the one person who knew! The little bitch even warned you!" She howls. Sabo grits his teeth, he should've known! "And here I thought you were smart! Bwahahaha! What a fucking let down!" She sneers. Her golden eyes flash with crazy in them.
"But no worries, with you and your squad dead my master can-"
"My god! Do you EVER shut the fuck up!?" A familiar voice that makes Sabo's heart skip a beat sounds. Solis pales slightly, looking over as you walk out of the shadows in annoyance. "Really FireFace? How can you even like to be in the same room as her without wanting to stab your own eardrums?" You question, raising an eyebrow at him.
A chuckle escapes the blond and you almost smile. "It's really hard actually," He muses. Solis kicks him in the jaw.
"Shut up!" She shrieks. She points at you hatefully. "Slaughter her! Get her bitch blood on all of them!"
"Don't I feel special?" You sneer as all the other spies and pirates lunge at you. Your arm blades glint as you easily dodge their amateur attacks and slash them up. Solis staggers back as they all drop at once. "You see, I was holding back at the compound. But now that you've threatened my comrades...." You lift an arm blade, glaring her down. "There's no holding back!" You lunge forward and she shrieks in terror. Your blade stops just a centimeter from her eye and she faints. "Someone who wets themselves at the face of true danger, does not deserve my blade," You spit. You kneel down, taking the key ring and tossing it to a cuffed Koala who catches them and swiftly undoes her cuffs before passing the keys to the next and running up to you and giving you a tackle hug.
"___!! You came to save us!" She cries, hugging you tightly as more of the revolutionaries free themselves and rush over to hug you.
"Oof! I'm glad everyone is okay," You murmur, smiling a bit. Sabo's the last one to be uncuffed, but he doesn't stand up. Instead he bows his head until it touches the ground at your feet.
"I'm so sorry ___.... Please come back," He pleads. You blink and feel a pang from the betrayal. You step back, frowning and he lifts his head.
"I... Don't want to be where I'm not trusted..." You murmur, turning away.
"Wait! Please ___!" He says, swiftly getting to his feet as you start to walk away.
"I.... I don't know you..." You choke out, feeling your eyes heat up. There's a pause and suddenly he's hugging you from behind, burying his face in your neck.
"I'm sorry...." He breathes against your neck. You close your eyes as tears threaten them, prying his arms off.
"Me too..." You murmur before leaving.
"Vhaaat!?" Ivankov gasps and Sabo ducks his head in guilt.
"It's true, and we haven't seen her since," Koala tells the okama. Ivankov frowns at the depressed blond. Its been weeks and he was still kicking himself over everything.
"Unacceptable! You vill go and find her and you vill bring her vack!!" Ivankov demands, looming over Sabo.
"I- I already tried to get her to come back! But she...." He trails off sadly.
"Then you vill use nev approach!" Ivankov declares, stabbing Sabo's side with his/her nails.
"Ow! Bloody hell- AHHH!" Sabo cries out in alarm as he looks down in horror.
"I vill change you back vhen you return vith ___," Ivankov informs him. Koala giggles.
"Though you make a really cute girl!" She giggles. Sabo tosses her a glare.
"I'll be back with ___!" He- well, SHE now, declares as she stormed down the hall.