Part 13

You sit up, hearing the rain outside the window. "Mm... What's wrong ___?" Lucy asks, waking up slightly.
"The boys will be sleeping with us tonight," You muse, getting up and going to the window. You open the window just as the trio climb up the fire escape. "Bathroom," You tell them as they hop in, chattering from the cold. They run into the bathroom and you follow after them drawing a warm bath for them.
"___! Look what I found!" Lock chimes, holding up a pretty golden bracelet.
"Oh that's pretty, where did you find it?" You ask.
"We went near the cove and found a dingy! It looked just like yours!" Stone tells you.
"Really?" You huff, raising an eyebrow. They nod cheerfully. You turn off the water. "Maybe we'll all go check it out tomorrow, sound good?" You ask.
"Yeah!" They chime.
"Alirght, if you soak the floor this time, at least put some towels down... I'll get you guys some clothes," You tell them, walking out. You close the door and start for the bed when Lock runs back out.
"Wait! ___! I want you to have this!" He says holding up the bracelet. You smile and take it, leaning over and kissing his cheek.
"Thank you sweetie. I'll cherish it," You murmur. He grins and runs back into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.
"You make a great mom," Lucy comments as you look down at the bracelet.
"You think so?" You muse, getting three sets of boy clothes from your bottom drawer.
"Yeah... You even have clothes for them too," She murmurs.
"I like to spoil them," You say with a shrug. "Boys, I'm putting your clothes next to the door," You tell them through the door, sending the clothes down. You return to the bed and rub your neck. "Um... I hope you don't mind sharing a bed with them too," You says sheepishly, sitting down. She blinks and gives a soft smile.
"Of course not," She murmurs. You smile back.
"Awesome," You chuckle. The boys come out fully dressed and grinning. You look toward them and raise an eyebrow. "What are you three up to?" You ask warily. They suddenly leap at you.
"Get her!" They roar. You let out a surprised cry and fall back on the bed as they start to tickle you.
"Ah! Stop you little buggers!" You giggle, tickling them back. They roll around giggling. "Ha! I win!" You as they try to wiggle away.
"Okay! Okay! You win this time!" Alex laughs. You let them go, chuckling still.
"Alright you three get some sleep," You murmur, kissing their foreheads. They nod and settle in. Within moments they're snoring. Lucy scoots over, giving you a spot to lay down. You give her a grateful smile and lay. "Goodnight," You yawn.
"Goodnight ___."

"Look!" Alex's gasp wakes you up. The boys line the window, looking out.
"She looks just like the drawing!" Lock chimes. You sit up, rubbing the back of your head.
"___, is that Koala?" Stone asks, looking back at you. You blink and go over, to the window.
"No way..." You breathe as Lucy sits up in bed. You open the window and lean out. "Koa~~!" You call, making her stop and look up. You grin and she gasps. "Room 344!" You tell her and she runs into the building.
"Hehe! Can we meet her?" Stone asks.
"Of course," You chime, going for the door when she bursts in with cheerful squeal, hugging you.
"I've missed you so much!!" She giggles.
"I've missed you too!" You chuckle. She pulls back with a grin as the trio and Lucy ease in.
"How have you been?" She asks.
"I've been good what about you? And, er, everyone else?" You reply.
"Its been boring since you left... Sabo was supposed to bring you back-" She trails off as Lucy catches her eye.
"H-Hello miss Koala," Lucy stammers with a slight blush. Koala grins.
"Hello," She greets, almost cheekily.
"Oh, that's Lucy, and these three handsome guys are Alex, Stone, and Lock," You introduce them.
"Lucy... Isn't that the alias Sabo used in Dressrosa?" She ask. You smile a bit.
"Yeah, right before he became FireFace...." You muse. "How is he by the way?" You ask carefully. Her smile falls.
"He misses you," She says. You shift, looking toward the ground. "At least come for a visit." She tells you.
"Yeah ___! Lets go visit!" Lock says, hugging your leg. You blink down at the trio who grinned back up at you.
"Like I can say no when you look at me like that," You sigh.
"Yay!" They cheer, hugging your legs.
"Wanna come too Lucy?" You ask with a smile.
"Sure."

Notes ~ Sabo x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara