Lost With Nico Di Angelo

Your POV

It's been about 2 hours, and Nico still isn't done with the tour. He's been so descriptive with each thing you guys encounter, he could be a journalist.

As you guys walk through the forest, you take a closer look at him. His shirt exposed small, but noticeable muscles. His pale skin shone just a bit in the sun. His eyes were a dark brown, almost black, color. Under them, dark bags showed his lack of sleep. You were his shoulder length. He was tall for a small guy. His black hair was messy, slightly covering his eyes.

You were so interested about trying to see how he looked, you didn't even notice him staring at you with a confused look.

"Umm.. earth to Y/n," Nico said, waving his hand in front of your face.

You quickly turned and blushed. Nico continued to stare at you. His eyes seemed to study you, which made you blush even more.

"Why were you staring at me?" he asked.

"I-I was just trying to get a better look at you. You know, how you look like. I didn't really see how you looked like," you replied.

"Why would you want to know how I look like?"

"I-I don't know, okay? Geez."

"Ok then... tell me more about yourself."

You stayed quiet for a bit then broke the small silence. "Well, if I knew you better, then I would, but I don't. But I can tell you that I've hadn't had such a nice life. I don't really do good with others and I probably never will."

Once you were done speaking, everything was silent. Nico was a good listener.

You liked that. You also liked the color of his eyes and how his messy hair fit him perfectly.

You liked Nico.

Wait, what? you thought. What am I thinking?! I can't like a guy I just met. Ugh, yeah I can...

You guys stayed silent and walked for so long, you didn't even realize that the moon was up, the stars were shining, and both of you were lost in the forest.

"Were lost," Nico said.

"You think I haven't noticed?" you asked.

Nico manages a small smile and looks around. "We could stay here and look for camp in the morning if you want."

"That sounds ok," you said.

And with that, you two made a small fire in the woods, only to hear a loud hissing...

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D