Quest With Ghost King

Your POV (I'm doing first person.)

What was wrong with Nico? He seemed a little dazed when he was looking at me. Is it possible he likes me? No... he can't. I know for a fact I like him... wait, what?! I can't like this cute, adorable, sweet, drea-- Oh my gods, I like Nico Di Angelo.

I didn't even realize I was staring at Nico until he shook my shoulder. I snapped out of my gaze and gave an embarrassing smile. He chuckled and turned to Rachel.

"So, let me repeat the prophecy," Nico said. Nico repeated the prophecy in a poetic voice.

"We should tell Chiron," Rachel stated.

We all nodded our heads and headed (pun intended) to The Big House. Once we got there, we walked up the blue steps. Chiron was in his wheel chair reading a book called, "Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone." The night sky shone with stars and a big round moon.

Nico cleared his throat, signaling Chiron that we were there. Chiron looked up from his book and planted his eyes on us.

"I am going to make a assumption saying that you guys have discovered another prophecy," Chiron said.

Nico and I looked at each other then turned to Chiron. We both nodded our heads.

Chiron sighed. "Tell me the whole story."

~Time Skip Brought To You By: Super Supreme McShizzle~

Ok, right now I'm sitting by the ping pong table next to Nico Di Angelo. He was repeating the prophecy to all the head counselors of each cabin. I have no idea what to do, seeing that I'm the new girl of Camp Half-Blood.

Great, just great.

"One will return to its tribe," Nico finished.

Everyone nervously looked at each other. Silent mutters spread throughout the room. Chiron raised his hand, signaling for silence. Everyone saw this and stopped talking.

I was not a very calm person. I can be easily scared, but I would probably burst a toilet or sink. I used to think it was just a coincidence, but now I know.     Anyway, I'm very nervous person.

So, out of fear, I grabbed Nico's hand. I honestly didn't know what I was doing. My cheeks were heating up and I was letting butterflies flutter in my stomach.

Nico flinched at my actions and looked over at me. His hand was lose against mine. Well, at least it used to be lose. He began to hold my hand and blush intensely. I hung my head low to keep the blush on my face from showing. The Aphrodite counselor looked over at Nico and I.

I think her name was Piper.

She smirked and looked away. Something is gonna go down between her and I.

"Nico and Y/N," Chiron said, "will be going on this quest."

I tightened my grip on Nico's hand. "Why?" I asked.

"You two were both there to see the prophecy first," Chiron explained. "You two must go, no questions asked. Now, go pack your belongings Nico. Y/n, since you didn't bring anything, you will be provided with supplies from Annabeth Chase."

"Umm... c-can I just go with Nico and then go with Annabeth?" I asked.

"Nico, are you ok with that?" Chiron asked. Nico nodded approvingly. "Alright then. You two go. I need to talk with the rest of you."

Nico and I got up while unknowingly holding hands. Everyone starred at our laced fingers as we walked out into the late night. The cold breeze hit our faces as we walked to the Hades cabin. It was all in uncomfortable silence.

"So, why did you grab my hand?" Nico asked.

"I-I was nervous. I didn't k-know what to do," I replied.

"Why are you still holding my hand now?" Nico asked.

"I-It's comforting," I said.

We both walked for a long time, we didn't know that we were at the cabin.

~Time Skip Brought To You By: Superman <Jason>~

Nico and I were both in the Mess Hall eating breakfast. Again, in uncomfortable silence. Beside me we're two large bags filled with supplies needed for our quest. Nico had big black suitcases behind him. Everyone was in their cabins sleeping, probably not enjoying their dreams, but enjoying the rest.

"Look, I'm so sorry about the whole holding hands thing," I said. Nico looked up from his food and stared at me. "I-I really am super so-"

I was cut off by Nico grabbing my hand and kissing me. His lips were cold but soft. I couldn't help but kiss back. This lasted for 30 seconds until I pulled away, looking like a cherry bomb.

"You just stole my first kiss," I said in amazement.

"I just had my first kiss," Nico said, shocked at his own actions.

"I am definitely excited to go on a quest with you, Ghost King," I said, smiling.