Seperated

Y/N's POV

The uncomfortable silence seemed to take over all of Tartarus. The sound of our footsteps hitting the dirty ground was over taken by the sorrow we all felt. I didn't understand why we even went to the gates. We needed someone from the other side to help open the gate... And we had no one.

What would we do when we get there? Beg the gods to open the gate? Wait for someone to come help us??

No. We would sit like idiots and "hope" that some miracle will come to us. But I've been through a lot and there is no such thing as miracles.

I came to a stop, gluing my feet to the ground. Pan and Nico took a few steps ahead of me before noticing my abrupt stop. Nico turned his head to face me. He looked confused. It took Pan a little more effort to turn around.

"Y/N, why'd you stop?" Nico asked. "We're not even half way there yet."

"We're gonna die here," I said, more voice barely a whisper. "We're not gonna make it. We've been here so only a few hours and look at us! You're whole body has blisters! You're sweating like a pig, I'm sweating like a pig, this guy is nearly dead!" I continued, my voice rising with every word.

Pan looked down. Nico looked at me like I was losing my mind.

"You can't just say that!" he yelled back at me. "We are gonna make it! We're not gonna die here! We will go to the gates and find a way to open it! We WILL survive this!"

Warm tears came down from my eyes, burning into my blisters. But I didn't care. I didn't care what Nico said cause I knew it wasn't true. He was so convinced that we would make it! It was sad. Really sad.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! WE WILL DIE AND SUFFER AND GET TORTURED AND ATTACKED!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Nico looked at me with utter horror. He looked like someone was dying in front of his own two eyes.

Then in a very low whisper, he said, "Y/N... What ever you do, do not move."

My eyebrows furrowed together, confusing washing over me. So, I disobeyed his orders, acting the the stupid characters in a horror movie.

I shouldn't have turned my head. But I did, only to be knocked out.

This is the first chapter I've done after figuring out what to do. I only had one person help me with ,y writers block which is great. They really gave me some good ideas! So.... Shout out to....

@Nicos_love !!!
Thank you so much for helping me! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Baiiiii!