Weird Feeling

Nico's POV

Rachel collapsed on the floor, planting her face on the hard stone. Y/N was gripped onto my arm, her soft warm fingers pressing hardly on my skin. It made my face heat up. It also made my bones tingle and my heart flutter. It was a strange feeling, but it felt welcoming.

I didn't want to show signs of affection, so I gently removed my arm from Y/N. Her eyes showed signs of disappointment, but she let go anyway.

"What was that?" she asked.

"That's Rachel," I responded. "She's the oracle. You know, a person who says prophecies. The future basically."

"Would you guys stop talking and help me up?" Rachel groaned.

Y/N and I both looked at each other and quickly helped Rachel up. Her legs wobbled, making her unbalanced.

"What happened?" Rachel asked.

"What do you think?" I replied. "Do you think you just fell face first on the floor because you were walking through your own cave at a demigod camp while trying to be normal?"

"Geez, you definitely fit the title as a child of Hades," Rachel said.

Y/n bursted into laughter. My heart warmed at the sound. It was like an upbeat love song playing in the middle of the night.

Wait, what?

What am I thinking? People like her would never like people like me. Wait? Did I like Y/n? No, I didn't.

WHAT AM I SAYING?! I love this girl!!!

Ugh! What am I feeling?!

"Nico, wake up!" someone yelled. "NICO!"

I came back to reality, only to see Y/n's smiling face. Her H/C hair slightly covering her eyes. Her shinning E/C eyes gleamed with happiness and M/C/T (main character trait).

This is a strange feeling...

I know this was a sucky chapter. I was thinking of something else, but I was super lazy today. I love you guys and I know what I write sometimes is really poor. Please read the next chapter for some exciting shivers!