💗Hello Forks High School💗

Well today is the first day of school. I am does going to wear an old T-shirt and some old jeans. I am putting on my shoes when Bella is at the table eating her breakfast " Well come on Bella can you eat eney slower " " Yes " " Well don't " I said and got into my jeep and I drove to Forks High School. There was kids there so I does stayed in my car until Bella will come so I put in my ear buds and listen to the song Break Away by Kelly Clarkson. And finally Bella is here. I get out and so does Bella " What took you so long " " I was washing my bowl " Bella said " Hey nice ride " " Thanks " " Girl that was not an compilation " " Yeah I know dummy " she said and we walked to the office to get our things and the only things we have together is Gym which is first and lunch. We were walking I gym and this boy said " Your Isabella and Mia Swan right well hi I'm Eric the eyes and ears of the place. Eneything you need tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on? " " Well I'm kinda the more suffer in silence type " " Well that is a good headlight for your future " he said " I'm on the paper, and your news, baby, front page " he said and I does walked faster to gym at least she made an new friend. I made it to gym. We were playing soft ball and j wasn't playing which it should be my sister who shouldn't be in it. So our team lost. And I was walking to my next class.