💗La Push💗

Today the crew and me and my lovely sister is going to La Push beach. I'm going to wear this

I putted on my jacket and the phone ringed. I answered it and it was Jacob.
Hello
Hey Nadia
Oh hey Jake
Ha is been an while since you called me that
Yeah oh I know its and lait notice but I wondering if you want to go to La Push beach today
Umm... Sure
Ok see yeah oh and be there eney time because me and Bella are almost ready to leave
Oh ok is it ok if I bring two friends
Yeah
Ok see yeah
See yeah
2 hours later
Well were at the beach and im helping Jessica with her zipper. And I saw Jake and two other men. I gave him an who are they. When he got over to me I hugged him tight because I barely saw him and Erich was whistling " Erich have you ever thought how you'll die " " No why " " Well warning its ready to happen " " Huh oh" he said and ran and I chased him. I ran after him in the water and it felt like ice " Ha try and get me now mama " he said and I saw it Bella and Jake walking together and laughing and Erich saw what I what I was looking at and he said " Why do you look like you does saw a ghost " " That's because she knows I like him " " Oh girl drama " he said and got a stick and it had a worm " Erich " I said he laughed and started to chas me with it. " ERICH " I yelled and tripped and hit my head and my vision became blurry and all I saw was Bella trying to hold Jake back from punching Erich and I felt fire in my legs.

Jakes POV

Me and Bella heard Mia yell " ERICH " and she fall and hit her head and hurt her knee. Me and Bella ran to where the group was and they looked at the Erich dude. " Who did this and call 911 " " It was Erich " Mark said and I was so close to punching him and Mia was out. And she was loosing a lot of blood and the thing was finally here. We got there as fast as they could and they fixed her and they didnt let me see her like I'm like her family although I may like her sister I don't know. And Bella didn't go with her sister. I was remembering how clumsy Mia is. I remembered this one summer and it was a nice day and it was night and me and Mia and my friends were having an bon fire and roasting mush mellows and she fallen back wards and her mush mellow was on fire and she lighted my jacket on fire and which that oh. I felt something vibrate and I forgot that I had Mia's phone. I looked at it a d someone who name was Blake texted her " Umm... Bella whos Black " " Oh Mia's best friend who basically fixed her after the thing " " What thing " " Oh she didnt tell you " " No " I said and noticed that her music is tallnI looked through her play list and one was called Jake Doesn't Like Me Songs. What in the world. wait does Mia like me. " Hey Bella does Mia maybe and tell me the truth does she like me " " Yeah because you are her best friend " " No not like that like like like " " Oh umm... well she wouldnt like me telling you but yes "