💗Hanging With Emmet💗

Me and Emmet were driving to his house.  I walked I and I was shock and his house is like  a little " Wow this house does wow " " Yeah since my dad is an doctor and all " " Who are you guys " I whispered to my self and he does laughed " What " " Nothing come on " " So what type of games you got " " Well a lot " " Oh really " " Yeah do you want something to drink " " Yeah an water is ok " " Ok " he said and got me some water and this Lady with a little red in her hair and gold eyes and had brown hair and she gave me an warming smile " Umm... Emmet who is beautiful girl " " Esme Mia Swan Mia Esme my adopt mom " " Hey " I said and she gave me an hug.  And then the rest of the family came in. " Hello again Mia " " Hello Jasper " " Wait you guys know each other " " Yeah I kinda bumbid into him and we are lab partners " I said to Emmet and he does looked pissed " Ok then " I whispered to to my self " Hey Emmet you want to go play the video games " " Sure but I'll win " "Well well then we'll have to see " I said back and he smirked. " Hey you go without me its in the last floor and the door on your right " "Ok " I said back and did as told and got on the last floor at the top mentioned. So I saw a door on my right on the door it said Emmet room on it so I opened it and it was an ok room for and teenage boy. He had a lot of video games. He even had some games which were hard to find.

Emmet's POV

I does feel not me. Why in the world Alice froze that means that she's having an vision. " Alice what is it " Carlos said and she grinned and looked at me and Jasper and then looked up " Why are you smiling " " Because you two like Mia " " What what are you talking about " " I'm talking about you invited her here and then oh she's does a friend " " Well she's does a friend and I does want to hangout with her unlike Edward making googly eyes with her twin sister Bella oh and yes I know that much and she loves sports so she's a  girlfriend what did I say I sad friend who is a girl of course and I only known her since 9:31 this morning " i said " Ok I kinda do so what " " Well I like her " Jasper whispered " What " " Umm... Yeah I like her too man " he said and I felt something among me.  I does went to my room seeing Mia look at my games. She looks so beautiful. I want to tell her that I like her but its does to soon. And I'm scared that she won't feel the same. But what the nerve of Jasper liking the same girl I like rude.