💗My Life💗

I am in Em's car with my feet up. Were going to school. Its total silence. I bet Jasper would not talk to me again today. That's why I'm sitting at the empty table. I don't like this silence so I putted on music but nothing. The song Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra and I pulled my legs to my chest and Em looked over and asked " You doing ok " " No I does want this day over be as I'm leaving and I am no matter what  " " Why " " Because I knew this would happen and he will never talk to me again since he fingered out I like you more " is said and changed the song and it was the song Hey There Delilah by Jacob Whitesides and I does cried in my knees. And finally we made it to school  and my eyes are red. Next month is our birthday. Edward and Bella is an thing and he wants her to meet the parents. People were staring. Man I hate this. I saw Edward holding hands and I does pulled my hood up and walked past them. I saw his eyes and then I felt like crying. I hate this pain. I putted my earbuds in and listen to Blue by Troye Sivan. When I got to my locker I saw a girl trying to ask him to prom. It feels like my heart has been more rip. I got to my stuff and took my earbuds out. I does want to leave. My life is over. What's the point he will never like me after what happen. Apparently the person i love is gone. He only used me. I listen to a sang.  I know you can see I need you. I need your love but it will never happen. So I put my heart into this jar does in case you want it. You took my heart and you can keep it if you don't its ok you can have it I dont need it.  I does looked at Jaz and frowned. I saw the three so call jocks standing by the lockers like cool guys and having boards and had numbers on it I passed by it had an 4, 4, 3. What the fuck is that about. They laughed. Some girls were crying. Oh its crying Monday no wound. I does walked to class. And I sat in the back. Persay its a dark corner so I don't care. So I putted in my ear buds and the song PILLOWTALK by ZAYN is on.
That's it I'll does tall to Jaz today oh why am I still calling him that. There is something inside me what's been wanting to talk to him for days but.

💗Her outfit is at the top.[ 472 ] words