💗The Telling💗

I am walking into my bedroom from my shower. I am going to go over to the Cullen's. I am going to wear this.

I got into my jeep and droved

I got into my jeep and droved. When I got there I saw a lot of movement in the house. Weird. I got out. I saw Carlos coming up to the door " Hello Mia " " Hey Carlos is this a bad time " " Not at all we always love it when you come by " " Good because I need to tell you guys something big and I'm worried about it " I said while putting a foot in and I felt a presence behind me I swung my head around nothing. I walked in side. " So does to tell you this that Bella is going to be coming soon so if you want to wait for her " " Actually if it would be better I need to talk to all of you guys please " " Ok that would be done but we have to wait for Edward if that's ok " " Yeah its ok how long will he be " I asked when me and him are walling up the stairs " Not long about 10 minutes " " Oh " I said and I felt arms around me and I was off the ground by Emmet lifting me " Woah boy can you let me down " I said " Let the girl go Emmet " Rosalie said " Thanks " I said. I need to tell them that Jesse is after me. I heard people talking. I was helping with the food. I was basically blocking out the whole time. Until I heard something shatter. " Rose " I heard Esme said. I does leaned into the counter. I closed my eyes and I felt hands on my back. They weren't big so it couldn't be Emmet. They were little to small to be Edward. Jasper. " Thanks " I said and went to the opening and sat down with my legs hanging and pulled them to my chest and started to cry " What's wrong " " Its that this vampire is keep on following me and I don't even know what to do and he says that I will be his he made me left my family last time I does don't want to happen again " I said almost like yelling " Ok well you should tell the family " " That's why I'm here is because of that I knew from the first time I touched you that you and your family were not that bad " " How do you know " " Because I saw it " " What how " " When I  touched you I saw how you were changed and it must be hard on  you that's why I don't like people touching me " I said and it was true. " Hey you got and pen " " Yeah why " " Give it to me " he said I search for it in my purse. I gave it to him. He got my left wrist and me and him had this.

Ok so sorry of course it's stupid to add that now but I does felt like this story needed ok[ 506 ] words

[ 506 ] words.