💗Do You Like Me💗

I am walking down the hallway with Jasper and he said " Listen umm... Mia I'm dont know how to say it but I... " he said " What you dont like me? " " No " " Then what is it " " Well I kinda like you " " Really " " Yeah is that your different then the rest " he said " And your beautiful " he said and I blushed oh stop Mia " I like you too " I said and does smiled. And then we ended at my second class of the day. I entered and sat next to Emmet. And he does looked well stared at me the whole class but at the end he asked " Hey do you sit with my family for lunch " " Umm... Sure " i said and he walked to his next class. I'll does talk to Jessica in my 4th class because I don't want boys to fight over me like at my old school until they hated me and then nobody hanged out with me. Then I covered my face with my books. Well I have Edward and I know him because if Emmet talks about him. Ok I'm going way into the Cullen's. I sat next to Edward. " What's wrong " " Its nothing " " There is something wrong now tell me " " Fine its does Jasper told me that he likes me and then Emmet does asked me to sit with you guys at lunch and then today after school Jasper asked if he wants to hangout " I said all rushed to get out but then I remembered that today after school I promised Jacob that I would come by his house after school oh man I'm in trouble " Hey umm... You do know that you don't have to hangout with him if you got something else to do " He said and then Alice moved her chair near my " Yeah and you know that you still don't need a boy and I'm surprise that you been here for 5 days and boys already like you wow " " Yeah it's like at my old school " I whispered to my self and remembered the pain what I felt. And then Alice and Edward frown. The bell rang and I got out of my seat quick and I speed walked to my next class. And in this class everyone is aloud to sit where they like. So I sat in the back and I does thought is liking someone this bad. I never liked a boy before but Jacob and I don't enemy more only a little. But boys always chase me for no reason it's like all they want to do is hurt me more. And I can't handle this. I dropped my head on my desk. And then thank the lord this is my shortest class. The class is almost over. And our teacher gave us permission slips for an trip and of courses I'm going because of Charlie. The bell rang and I rushed to Jessica and she said " Wow did someone miss me " " You can say that its does I'm going to does sit with you in this class ok because you mite like what I'll tell you " " Oh really " she said and we walked in the class room and sat down and I told her everything.

Lunch Time

I was in line getting my lung and then Eric got right behind me and asked " Hey you haven't spend much time with the quad and I was wondering if you would like to go to La Push beach " " Umm... Sure when? " " On Friday " " Oh ok" I said and went to the Cullen table and Rose gave me and weird look. " Hey Emmet " " Hey Mia sit next to me " " No Mia sit next to me " Jasper said " Mia you can next to me " " Thank you Edward " I said and sat next to him an ate my food with silence and then I said " I'm going to go throw away my trash " " I'll come with " Emmer said and I got up and went to the trash can " Hey umm... I like you " " Really " " Yeah " he said and I pitted up my tray and I walked over to my usually table and he had a weird face on. Like no.