💗Meeting Jasper And Emmet💗

I was going go next class and I was staring at my books then I bumped into someone " Oh man im sorry I wasn't paying attention were I was going " I said while picking up my books them that person hand where on my hands and his hands were like ice. " I'm Mia " " Jasper ma'ma " he said while picking up my last book " Well Jasper I'll see you around " I said and left to my class I looked back and he was gone. Ok that was weird. I went to my class " Oh hello aren't you our new student " " Yes I'm Mia " " Well Mia since there is no more seats you will sit next to Cullen " he said and pointed to a bulked boy. I sat next to him and he said " Hey I'm Emmet Cullen " " I'm Mia " " Oh one of the Swan twins " " What " " Yeah everyone is talking about you guys " " Oh that kinda weird " " Why " " Because I don't like to be the center of attention " " Well why are you here " " Because my stupid step dad is a baseball player and he had to play so I had to move in with my dad since my mom will be with him " " Oh do I know him " " Nope " I said a little laughing " Well are you into sports " " What type " " Basketball because at my old school I was on the  basketball team " " Oh well what's your favorite team or person " " Duke Blue Devils " " Yeah me too " " Really well I haven't saw someone who is into sports and who I get along with ha " " Ha yeah I get that " " Yeah because since my dad is sheriff its really well he would go ahead and watch it with me but he's always going over to my friends dads house " " Oh " he said and looked upset and for the rest of the class me and him got to know each other. We did get into trouble.
At lunch

I was getting my food and I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and it was Jasper " Oh hey Jasper " " Hey so I was wondering if you eneyone to sit with " " No " " Well you can always sit with me " " Really " " Yeah because I'm does going to sit by my self today eney way " " Oh ok let me does pay for this and then I'll come " " Let me pay for that " " Well ok " I said and Jasper gave the lady the money and then Mark Newton came over to me and asked me if I wanted to sit with him and I said no. Me and Jasper spent lunch getting to know each other. And at the end of the day I saw Emmet by my jeep " Now bulk boy what are you doing " " Well 1 nice jeep which it looks like my and 2 I was hoping that me and you could hangout " " Sure get in " I said and he did as told " Do you like to listen to music " nodded.