f o u r

eunjin pov

i stayed awake and made sure i looked extra fine today cause you know first impression is the most important.

i got a call from my best friend, the one that my ex didnt cheat with. i picked up her call,

"CHAE EUNJIN HAVE YOU HEARD," she basically screamed into the phone.

"what?" i chuckled.

"JIHOON SUNBAE IS COMING TO SCHOOL."

ah i forgot he is still a sunbae.

"ahh so he won't be joining our class like last time?" i asked.

"i heard their gonna be put together in one of higher class." higher class is the smart class, no matter what age you are, as long as you are interested in becoming an idol and youre smart, you can join the class.

"ah, i see. you know i dont really care,"

"WOMEN LISTEN WE ARE IN THAT CLASS REMEMBER"

"YOON HYUNA STOP SCREAMING," i laughed.

"haha, i'll see you in school! theres already so many people in school right now btw." she hung up.

i put on my blazer and carried my bag down.

" eunice, sweetie dad is sending you to school today." my step mom said in english since shes from Canada and she doesn't speak korean fluently and eunice is my english name.

"yes mom, whats for breakfast?" i said in english.

"good your english is improving, just yogurt."

i smiled at her compliment.

"honey, wheres my tie!" my dad shouted from upstairs.

while my mom went up to help him, yes im the only child. my biological mother died when i was 7, my dad remarried and they didnt want to have a child together since they wanted to focus on their business. my dad owns the biggest jewellery business in korea. in the house we only speak in english and i dont even know what half my parents are talking about most of the time.

"eunjin-yah, lets go you're gonna be late." my dad came down all dressed with his briefcase.

"pali!" he said which made me rush out with my bag and phone.

we arrived school and i can't believe so many people are in school this early.

"why are there so many people this early?" he asked me.

"mollayo,"

"bye appa, see you later!" i pecked him on the cheek and got out of the chair.

i walked to the office to collect the classroom key since i was in charge of it, suddenly.

as i got closer to the classroom, i saw hyuna.

"EUNJIN!!" she ran towards me.

"hyuna- what the hell," she clung onto me.

i had to drag her with me to unlock the class, many students were here really early cause school starts in 15 minutes and everyone is usually late.

i head down to my seat which was nearer to the back. so many students screaming here and there, like im excited to see them too but im just excited to jihoon the most.