f i v e

eunjin pov

"so class, as you heard we have new students here today." Mr Lim said introducing the boys.

"you boys can sit anywhere you want," he said.

i made eye contact with jihoon, signaling him to sit next to me which he did gladly.

"annyeong chinguduel," i said in satoori.

"omo, nuguya?" he replied playfully.

"ji ireum-em chae eunjin imnida,"

"yah guemanhae," he looked at me and laughed.

"ne chinguduel."

"stop it already jeez," he chuckled.

i realised baejin and daehwi were sitting in front of us, laughing along. honestly baejin looks so much better in real life, can i touch his face...

soon after it was lunch,

"eunjin, the whole class was talking about you and jihoon!" hyuna said to me while we walked to the canteen.

"they should already know that we're best friend before he left for the show,"

we sat at our usual seat, but the canteen was full of screaming. it annoyed me since im sensitive to loud sounds. everytime someone screamed i would twitch every so slightly that hyuna notices it.

"hey eunjin, are you okay? why aren't you eating your sandwich?"

"im fine, can we get out of the canteen?" i said.

hyuna shoved her sandwich into her mouth and brought me out to the garden. peace and quiet yes.

"whats wrong?" hyuna asked me while still chewing on her sandwich.

"im sensitive to loud sounds, the screams made me lose my mind," i said.

"i see," she hugged me, telling me its okay.

we then moved to the classroom,

"do you know how many girls would die to be you, i mean you're sitting next to THE park jihoon!" hyuna basically screamed and i twitched.

"you mean this dumbass? he can't even answer the easiest math question." i mentally face palmed myself.

oh and did i tell you that my ex and his girlfriend, kim jieun are in the same class. well she and her new 'gang' stomped in...

"yah! chae eunjin, i need to talk to you"

i looked at her, giving the idgaf face.

"listen here, what else do you want? you stole my boyfriend and now what?" i wasn't mentally prepared to say it, gosh someone help.

"oHH, little baby eunjin here is being brave, well im gonna steal your precious jihoon here. and im gonna get him no matter what." she said.

"so stealing my boyfriend wasn't enough? wow you're really this jealous of what i have?"

"aniyo, i want your life to be miserable like how i was when you stole my mom," she pushed me making me hit the table behind me.

"i didn't stole your fucking mother! your mother pleaded my dad to marry her, she was that needed to marry him, i guess you two are basically the same!" i screamed at her.

"but hey at least i know my mother is alive, unlike some people.." she laughed and walked to her seat.

it wasn't my fault that her parents divorced, it wasn't my fault that my dad was forced to marry her mother, she's so insensitive like her mother.

not long after jihoon and the boys came in, smiling and waving at the girls in class.

"eunjiniee," jihoon went to his seat and poked me.

"yes?"

"you, daehwi and guanlin are the same age!"

"i know that, do you think im dumb?"

"haha, the same old eunjin i know," he hugged my arm.

i smiled at him, i can't believe i like my own best friend cause i can feel myself blushing.