t h i r d t e e n

eunjin pov

i was at the park, sitting on the bench waiting for inseong. i would never believe that out of everyone, im asking him a flavour, a huge one.

"chae eunjin-yaaah!" i hear my name from a distance.

it was inseong! running towards me with two cones of ice cream. he knows me well.

"oh youre here," i smiled at his presences, as he gets closes to me.

"yeap, here, i got us ice cream cause you sounded sad when you called me." he knows me so well!

i took the ice cream from his hands and started digging in, forgetting that he was just next to me. he sighs and followed what i did.

he went opened up the topic, "so whats wrong?"

"you know how i got downgraded, my dad found out, but this might sound like good news for you but he told me not to talk to other guys expect for you." i went on.

i could tell he was smiling widely, and obviously talking in his head shit like, 'i finally got a chance with the chae eunjin!'

"so i get to walk you home and spend time with you? things like that?" he said.

"uhhh, well sure.. but not to the extend that i get uncomfortable." i had to put in some sense into the boy.

this is where i hope, my friendship with jihoon still remain the same...