s i x

eunjin pov

"okay class this is just the typical, pair project, i'll let you choose your own partner." Miss Jia said all of the sudden.

"jihoon oppa, do you want to be my partner?" jieun quickly went up to jihoon.

"jieun ah, sorry but i already have a partner..."

"who? jinyoung? daehwi? guanlin? woojin?" she said.

"aniyo, my partner is beside me." he said as he pointed to me.

the class was full of gasps and sighs.

"wow, what did this girl do to you." she pretended to whisper to the class.

"all she did is being my best friend for 5 years," he politely said.

"whatever," jieun rolled her eyes and walked away.

jihoon looked at me satisfied with what he said, i gave him a high five but he intertwine our hands instead of a high five.

"i just don't want the others to be your partner, i want to protect my precious lil bean." he said with aegyo.

"who are you calling little here!" i hit him on the chest.

"your hits are still the same. soft and light, so precious." he said and looked at me with one hand supporting his head.

"i hate you, who taught this boy to be soft," i asked jinyoung and daehwi.

jinyoung looked at daehwi—"it ain't hard to tell," jinyoung said.

"yah! how could you betray me!" daehwi said with a cute temper.

i giggled at how cute he is, gosh. once again jihoon wants my attention, he was still at the same position but went forward.

"can you fucking stop it, its embarrassing me."

"ahh~ same old eunjin always the one who hates aegyo." he continued with the 'same old eunjin'.