n i n e

eunjin pov

surprise surprise it was already monday, just hope jihoon comes to school so i wouldn't have to present it the project on my own.

"appa! im walking to school today!" i shouted before leaving the house.

i wanted to try walking to school once cause i never did it, only because im early today.

"hey eunjin!" it was jung inseong from school.

"oh hey inseong," i smiled at him.

"what are you doing walking to school? i thought your dad always sends you to school?" he asked.

"i wanted to walk to school today, get some fresh air you know."

"since we coincidentally met, do you want to walk to school together?" he asked.

"sure."

i was so into the conversation we had that i didn't realise i was already in front of class.

"thank you for walking with me, i'll see you around," i told him before walking in class.

as i entered, everyone was already seated and the teacher was already standing infront of the class. am i late? i quickly went over to my seat.

"am i late?" i asked jihoon who actually came to school.

"nope, we are early i don't know why the teacher is here."

while waiting for another one or two students to reach class, jihoon and i was talking about cheese.

"you know what the cheesiest cheese is?" i asked him.

"what?"

"you," i laughed at my own joke.

"im gonna pretend i didn't heard that." he said.

Suddenly there was a loud thud and the class soon fell into silence.

"class, today we have a disciplinary issue. one of your classmate got a complain about 'bullying' and as you know in this class, once you get reported or complained you will not longer attend this class."

the suspense is real, i wonder who it is.

"Chae Eunjin, please pack your bags and move to your new class." my jaws dropped down to the ground. everyone gasps and the gossip whispers started

my hands worked faster then my mouth, i was already packing my bag. what did i do? did i bully anyone? how, what, when? i hanged my bag on my shoulder and walked to the teacher to collect the slip for my new class. i didn't even bother to greet the teacher or class goodbye.

i was still in shock when i arrived at my new class, lowest class of the whole school. how did i end up here? i entered the class and the teacher welcomed me with a hug.

"im sorry for the bad news, but welcome to your new class," she said. i just nodded still speechless.

"you can sit next to jung inseong," she said and lead me to the seat.

i wanted to cry? all my hard work to get to be in the high class went to waste because of something i didn't do? i couldn't pay attention to the class at all.

"hey eunjin, aren't you going? class ended," inseong said to me.

that was fast, i only remembered being depressed. i dragged my feet out while mark followed me behind.

"do you want me to walk you home? maybe we could get some ice cream to lighten things up." he said walking next to me.

"yea sure, whatever." i couldn't think straight.

[&]
a/n;—
oh my god 300+ reads already? thank you!! the confession part will be up anytime soon. updates will be kinda slow now cause i just got discharged from the hospital for a stomach infection :( and school i missed alot of lessons and my exams are coming soon, so i wont be updating alot.

usually i would try to update every 2-3 days, just to let you guys know :))