t w e l v e

eunjin pov

"Eunjin! can you meet me in the living room please!" i heard my dad shouting from outside my room.

i quickly ran to the living room to avoid more trouble.

"Your teacher called me earlier on and told me that you bullied someone because they were talking to your best friend?" he said as i sat down on the couch opposite my dad.

"thats not true,"

"And you got downgraded to the lowest class."

"dad i can explain." i wanted to go on but i just couldnt.

"I cannot believe you Chae Eunjin, I didnt raise you to be a bully, to be a 'badass'. All because of a boy? If because of a boy that you became this bully, why not you just live with him!" he scolded me.

"n-no, i swear dad, i didnt bully anyone. if anything, im the one whos getting bullied!" i said in defence.

"So you're telling me your teacher would lie to be about this and you got downgraded for no reason? That child's father reported to the school that you also physically bullied her, this is not acceptable! From now on everyday, you will have to go home straight, get your grades higher, study at least 6 hours per day minus school hours and not meet any friend unless its a family friend!" with that he left me alone in the living room.

well thats great, just great. What am i suppose to do now? cry in my room until i die? yes.

i went back to my room and laid flat on the floor instead of my comfy and soft bed. I looked at my phone receiving more messages from the boys.

to sum it up, they added minhyun in and minhyun added jonghyun then he left, then minhyun added dongho but daehwi kicked him out. Then minhyun added jaehwan who then added sungwoon who also then added in taehyun who also added in kenta but they both got kicked out. basically everything is a mess and i need to leave that group asap before i get attacked by fangirls!

"what am i gonna do now," i sat up and looked around my room looking for something to do.

i thought for a long time,

"inseong," i spoke into the phone.

"— can we meet at the park nearby,"

"— i'll be there in 5 minutes."