t e n

as eunjin and inseong was walking out the school gate, jihoon was waiting for her. as soon as he saw eunjin, he grabbed her wrist.

"gwenchana? did you cry, im so sorry for this to happen to you. i-i heard jieun framed you but im not sure." jihoon said in a worried tone.

"nah, its okay im fine," eunjin gave a small smile.

"do you want me to take you home? we can drive past your house and maybe play there for a while," jihoon didn't notice inseong was beside her.

"im sorry but im walking her home," inseong pulled eunjin with him while walking off in the other direction.

eunjin's lifeless body just followed inseong. they stopped infront of a ice cream store.

"so what flavour do you like?" inseong asked eunjin as they enter the store examining the menu.

"chocolate chip always puts in a good mood," eunjin smiled at the thought of eating her favourite flavour of ice cream.

"hi, how may i help you." the cashier said to them.

"i would like one chocolate chip and one cookie dough cone please," inseong said and put his arm on eunjin's shoulder.

they waited at the side for their ice cream to be done. inseong's arm still around eunjin's shoulder. inseong knew eunjin really needed someone to comfort here, he wanted to be the only one who will do that.

ever since they started high school, inseong's eyes landed on chae eunjin, he had the biggest crush on her. despite only being a family company friend, inseong wanted to be more than that.

"is cookie dough a good flavour," inseong snapped from eunjin's words.

while inseong was in a deep thought the ice cream came and eunjin got out of mark's hold.

"yup, its my all time favorite." inseong said as they walked out the store.

they talked and ate ice cream until they reached eunjin's house.

"do you want to come in?" eunjin asked inseong which surprises him.

"nah its okay, i need to stop by the library before going home. see you tomorrow chae eunjin." inseong said smiling.

inseong made sure eunjin had already entered her house before leaving. as soon as eunjin reached home her phone was bombarded with texts.