e i g h t

eunjin pov

i can't believe im outside the ymc building at 9 am. i looked around me to see alot of fans.. alot of them.

"are you chae eunjin?"

"yes," i replied.

the man assisted me to the door and brought me inside.

"nice to meet you chae eunjin-ssi, im jihoon's manager, han minseok." he said to me as we enter the elevator to the 3rd floor.

"so what is the project about?" he asked.

"oh, we have to do a presentation on plagiarism and copyright violation which is basically the same thing." i answered.

we got out the elevator and he lead me to a room, with all the wanna one members in it?

"annyeonghaseyo, chae eunjin imida." i greeted them.

i am pretty nervous cause i really liked the older members... aLOT.

"come on eunjin, lets start now. the hyungs are here to help us if we need help!" jihoon said cheerfully and brought me to sit next to him.

i took out my laptop, note book and a pen. jihoon just sat there waiting for me to start up my laptop.

"no paper? no pen? nothing?" i asked him.

"pen.. ah— i have a pen." he took the pen i was holding.

"you kidding me, whatever lets just start." i said annoyed.

i was pretty uncomfortable that i was sitting between boys because i was wearing a skirt and my legs got really uncomfortable.

"here have this," the one beside me, guanlin said while taking off his jacket and passed it to me.

he noticed i was pulling on my skirt, i laid the jacket on my lap to cover up my thigh.

"thank you so much." i said and bowed.

"anyways," jihoon coughed out.

"why don't you guys go and practice in the other room, im pretty sure me and eunjin can do it ourselves."

i looked at him confused. soon everyone moved out expect for me and jihoon.

"what was that for?" he asked.

"what? guanlin just gave me his jacket because i was uncomfortable? i can't believe you didn't noticed me pulling on my skirt and you hanged your jacket on the damn chair." i angered at him.

he gave me the annoyed look. he took the jacket from my lap and threw it at the other side of the room, he took his jacket that he hanged on his chair and replaced guanlin's jacket to his.

"you can only use my things whenever you're around any boys," he said.

"heol, were you jealous?" i smirked at him.

"me, jealous? no way." he glared at me.

"aww little jihoonie is jealous!" i said while poking his chest.

"stop, it's ticklish— don't call me t-that." he said in between giggles.

"your giggles got cuter now, did daehwi teach you to be cute now." i pestered him.

"so the project, i do the researching and you do the writing since your handwriting is nicer than mine and we will be done by noon."

after 2 hours we decided to take a short break, i was really thirsty like no joke.

"do you want something to drink?" jihoon said finally noticing me.

"finally park jihoon noticed that im in need for something,"

"is that a yes or a no?"

"yes i want water for fuck sakes."

when jihoon went out to take water, i took my time listening to songs. casually humming to the beat.

we actually got alot of things done for the project all we need to do is sign our names and organize which parts we present to class. only if he is coming to school on monday, if not i have to read everything by myself.

"AHHHHH—" someone came in shouting.

i covered my ears and started shaking. i almost thought i was gonna cry.

"eunjin, gwenchana? im sorry, are you okay. why are you shaking," it was jihoon, that dumbass omg.

i swear it wasn't on purpose but i hugged him tightly, but it actually calmed me down.

"what's wrong?" he asked after i calmed down completely.

"im sorry, while you away for produce 101. i suddenly developed a sensitivity towards loud sounds and i just got really scared from it thats why i didn't attend your performances." i said.

"aww baby eunjin, come here you just need hugs!" he hugged me tightly.

"dude— i, i can't breathe!"

"my bad, lets hurry and finish this cause i know you want to get home and sleep." he reads my mind every single time.