Chapter 3

Ashers p.o.v

I can't believe Marcos ditched us for Nina, she's suppose to be mine. Wait... did I really just think that. Ugh whatever.

I walk over to Brandon and Jayden who were waiting for me. "Where's Marcos?" The said in a unision.

"Ayye."

"Jinks."

"Double jinks."

"You owe me a coke."

They ended the unision by hugging each other as I roll my eyes. "He wants to spend time with Nina." They looked at me and made a face.

"He'd rather spend time with Nina then come and smoke with us?" Brandon asked raising an eyebrow as I shook my head.

"Let's just go." I glanced back at him and Nina and they were laughing. I sighed in frustration. Must be nice.

Nina's p.o.v

"Do you want to maybe go out?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously. I didn't think he wpuld ask me this. Especially since we barely met yesterday. Plus, who would want to go out with me?

I'm not even ready to start dating. At least I don't think I am. Every guy that's ever asked me out, I said no to them. What's different from Marcos and the other guys? I beleive nothing.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." I look away and his nervous smile turns to a frown. I feel bad, but he isn't any different. He sighed.

"Could we at least hang out sometime, you know as friends?" I smiled at him nervously.

"Yea, what are we going to do?" His frown curved back up into a smile as he waited for an answer.

"We could watch a movie at my place?" He suggested before I could think of anything.

"I don't know..." I trailed off. A movie doesn't sound bad though.

"I promise, I won't try anything." He said as I sighed and gave up. Guess I'm going to his place tonight.

🌹🌹🌹

Marcos p.o.v

"Bro, you'll never guess what happened." I turned to Asher. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. I think he's still mad just because I blew him off.

"I'm sorry that I ditched you, but at least listen, you can't be mad at me forever." I threw mu hands up in exasperation. He gave up on the silent treatment and finally listened to what I had to say.

"I got a date with Nina." I smirked as he clenched his fists and his nose scrunched. I knew it, he's jealous.

"Ok, this concerns me why?" He unclenched his fists and tried to calm himself down a little.

"I know you like her, I can always cancel, if you want me to." I suggested and he smiled, but quickly got rid of it. I knew he liked her. "I guess I'll cancel."

"Thanks bro." He smiled, I think they would make a great couple if he would stop bullying her, but I guess that's his way of flirting.

I got an idea!

🌹🌹🌹

"Nina! Wait up!" I called out running after her. Damn she walks fast. Once I caught up to her I swung my arm around her neck.

"Hey, Marcos." She smiled at me and I returned it to her.

"Instead of my place, could we maybe go to the movies?" I hope she says yes. This is gonna be fun.

"Sure." Yes! Thank you god.

"ok so see you at 7." She nodded her head and got in her car.

🌹🌹🌹

Nina's p.o.v

I went home after school to get ready for... I don't know, maybe a friendly date? I don't know, but I guess I'll call it a friendly date.

Anyways I went home to get ready. I put on some regular blue jeans and a t- shirt, it's nothing special so there's no reason for me to dress up nicely. I left my hair alone and heard my phone ring. Must be Marcos.

Marcos: I'm not gonna b able to pick u up. Can u come at the harvy movie theatre?

Me: sure

Guess I'm driving myself. I grab my keys from my desk and run out. "Bye mom!" I said as she enters the door and I exit.

I drive to the movies and walk in waiting for Marcos to show up, but I didn't see him.

Marcos: I couldn't make it but I sent someone else to take my place.

Me: k.

Why is he going to send someone else? He shoud have judt canceled. Just then I seen Asher walk in, don't tell me this is who he sent. He saw me and started walking over here.

"Marcos sent me here, I'm guessing for you." He scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously.

"I guess so." I faked a smile. We got in line to get some popcorn and drinks. "What movie are we watching?"

"A funny one or scary. You pick." He said as I put my finger on my chin thinking... I love scary movies, but I love funny movies too. Hmm...

"I've decided a.... funny movie." I respond and he smiled.

"Ok."

🌹🌹🌹

I couldn't stop laughing. The movie was really funny. Asher made it even funnier too. This is actually the first time I've ever had fun with Asher and him not bullying me. He kept making jokes about the movie, it was really fun. I wish it could be like this all the time.

"That was fun." He scratched the back of his neck nervously and I nodded. As we walked out of the movie theater, we were stopped by 3 guys that I've never seen before.

Ashers eyes widened. He then got in front of me. "Stay back." I did as he said and walked a little further back.
"What are you doing here?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"You didn't do your job, you know what that means, right?" The first guy smirked as he pulled out a gun.

Asher quickly grabbed the gun and pointed at him. "Put. the. gun. down." The 2nd guy from the side demanded as he pulled out his gun and put it to Ashers head.

Asher quickly turned and kicked the gun out of his hand. It slid right by my legs. "Pick it up." Asher gestured to the gun that was on the floor. I did as he said and picked it up. The 3rd guy looked at me and as soon as he did Asher hit him in his head with the gun, knocking him out.

💖💖💖

Hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!

💖💖💖