Chapter 7

"Yes, Nina is your weakness." Marcos walked to his closet and opened it revealing a secret hallway.

How am I his weakness?

"How is Nina my weakness?" Asher followed behind Marcos as I followed too.

"You have to keep her safe, because if they get to her, your screwed." Marcos glanced at Asher. "You can hide out in here."

The room already had furniture, not to mention it was filled with weapons. There was one bed, a couch, mini fridge,  tv, it even had a bathroom, this place has got it all. You could live here.

Asher and I looked at each other and both ran to the bed. As soon as we jumped on it, I pushed him off.

"Owww..." I laughed at him as he got off the ground and Marcos started laughing to.

"Haha... very funny." Asher said sarcastically as he sat down on the bed.

"Nope... you have to get off this is my bed." I smirk pushing him off. This time he caught himself and was standing.

"Than where am I gonna sleep?" He pouted like a baby. I roll my eyes playfully.

"On the couch." I smirked.

"What? That's not fair." I laughed at his reaction.

"Just do what the girl says." Marcos stood up for me.

"Yea do what the girl says." I smirked as he pouted.

"I got to go." Marcos exited the room leaving us two alone with each other.

"So I'm your weakness?" I raised my eyebrows as he blushed. Aww... the  the bad boy actually blushes.

"Pfft.... no." He jumped back on the bed.

"Whatever, how long are we gonna hide out in here." He shrugged. "I'm going to sleep then." I turn and around to sleep.

🌹🌹🌹

It's been 3 days since we've been hiding out, and were finally getting out today and going back to school.

I get dressed and put on some ripped skinny jeans and a t- shirt, and I leave my hair down.

"Ready?" I get out of the bathroom.

"Yep." Hegets up as I exit the secret room.

🌹🌹🌹

"Where have you been?" Jayden said as both him and Brandon pulled him away from me. Asher pulled away and walked back to me, making me smile.

"I've been hiding." He swings his arm around my neck , I blush a little.

"With geeky?" Brandon said with a disgusted face, and my smile disappears.

"No." He looks at me and smiles. "I've been hiding with Nina." My smile reappeared. "No more bullying." He had a stern face and both Brandon and Jayden nod their heads.

Finally no more bullying.

"Lets get to class." Marcos walked up to us.

"We're really sorry for bullying you." Brandon and Jayden say in unision. I accepted their apology and we entered class.

After a few minutes of class the principle anounces that there is an intruder and we have to get in place.

I wonder why there would be an intruder.

💖💖💖

I'm sorry this is short, I just really had writers block, but don't worry I will have more longer chapters.

Who do you think is the intruder?... Yea I don't really have questions, but I tried.

Hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading!!!

Don't forget to vote!✌

💖💖💖