Chapter 8

Someone was at the door, and they kept knocking. We were all quiet just waiting for them to walk away. All of a sudden the door busted open. Every- one gasped except Asher.

The both of the guys had guns every one was screaming and yelling. "Shut up!" One of the guys yelled, making every one silent.

"Where is Asher and his little girl?" All the kids in class looked at Asher, but they don't know that I'm the girl he's talking about. No one knew about any girl Ashers friends and me.

"Where's the girl?" He asked sternly, his hand was on his gun as if he were about to pull it out.

"Leave her out of this." Asher gritted his teeth, and his jaw tensed.

"Where. Is. The. Girl?" He pulled out his gun and pointed it to Ashers head. Asher slowly stood up and the gun followed.

Asher quickly snatched the gun out of the guys hand and threw it across the room. He then punched the guy in his face making him flinch back.

Jayden and Brandon both got up and took on the other guy they jumped him, and Asher was still fighting with the first guy.

I turned back to see how Asher was doing. He punched the guy and he fell down, I'm pretty sure he knocked him out.

The class cheered as Asher ran to help Jayden and Brandon. The class kept cheering them on and I played along with them so they wouldn't get suspicious.

Asher did a round off kick, kicking him in the face and making him fall. Asher jumped on top of him and started punching. The guys started bleeding and bleeding. The teacher got up and tried to pull him off of the guy.

"You two, come help me." Of course she can't get him off she's way to small for a big guy like him.

The 2 guys got up and got Asher off the guy. "I'm calling the police." The teacher grabbed her phone and dialed the cops.

🌹🌹🌹

"Why did they want you?" The police started asking Asher questions about what happened. He gave them all the answers except for the last one.

"Who was the girl they were talking about?" They got ready to take notes.

"I have no idea sir." He glanced at me, but then looked at the cop.

"Ok that is all for now." The cops went to the 2 guys to give them their rights, and then took them to the cop car.

🌹🌹🌹

"Now they won't be bothering us." Asher smirked.

"Yea." I nodded my head.

"We should go out to celebrate!" He looked excited so I agreed. "What should we do?"

"Hmm..." I rested my hand on my chin trying to think of some where. "How  about we go out to eat and then throw a party after?"

"Where could we eat?" He snapped his fingers as if it just came to him. "We could eat at this new restaurant it just opened a few days ago."

"Are you talking about El Tarasco?" My eyes widened. El Tarasco is the most expensive restaurant in this city, there is no way I'm letting him take me there.

🌹🌹🌹

"So what do you want?" He opened the menu looking at what they had.

I can't believe he got me here. I thought we were going to McDonald's, he lied to me.

"Hmm..." I looked for the least expensive food. Water and fries were the cheapest. I smirked

"Don't you dare get the cheapest either." My smirk disappeared.

"Hello, have you already figured what you want?" The waitress walked up to us looking down at her notepad.

"Have you?" Asher turned to me and I nodded my head. The waitress looked up and rolled her eyes at me.

I gave her a death glare as she turned to Asher and smiled. I don't know why, but I was getting jealous and we aren't even dating.

What is happening to me?

"I would like a steak with some coke, and fries." Asher turned to me smiled.

"Water and fries." I looked at the waitress and she glared at me.

"Want me to spit in that too." The waitress smirked. I opened my mouth to say something, but Asher stopped me.

"Could you just go get our food ready." She left and Asher turned to me.

A few minutes later the good was ready. I checked for any saliva in the drink and it was clear, that goes for the food too.

An hour later we finished the food and left for the party at his house.

"By the way, I know you ordered the cheapest thing." He had a smirk and I faked a smile.

🌹🌹🌹

"I'm gonna go get a drink, you want one?" Asher gestured to the kitchen.

"Sure." I smiled at him. I took a seat next to a guy who was playing a video game.

💖💖💖

I'm sorry this is short and I haven't been updating as usual. I'll try to update more often. And I'm also sorry this is a crappy ending.

Thanks for reading! Hope you guys liked it!

Don't forget to vote!✌

💖💖💖