Chapter 10

I woke up in a room that felt a little familiar to me. I turn around only to be startled by another person in the bed.

What happened last night?

I just stared at him for a few seconds and all of a sudden the bed shifted and he turned around... Asher. At least it wasn't someone else.

"Hey, gorgeous." He smirked. I could feel the heat rush up to my cheeks. I quickly covered my face so he wouldn't see me.

He gently moved my hands away from my face. "Peekaboo." I laughed at his comment. I sat up in the bed and as soon as I did a wind of pain hit my head. "Oww." I groan.

"What's wrong?" Asher sat up and sucked in air threw his teeth, I'm guessing he's in pain too.

"I feel like I have a hangover, but I dont remember drinking a lot. What happened last night?" I rub my head.

"You don't remember?" He raised an I  eyebrow as I nodded. All of a sudden I felt a liquid reach out to my leg.

"What was that, did you pee yourself? I asked hoping he says no, but if it wasn't, what else could it be.

"No." He moved the blanket from off his legs and revealed a big puddle of blood. "What happened?" My eyes widened.

"You seriously don't remember?" I nodded my head. What happened last night? I have got to know.

"No." I quickly get up ignoring my head ache. I ran to his bathroom and started to look for something to heal his leg.

"Do you have a safety kit?" I tell out hoping he heard me. I really don't feel like walking all the way over there.

"It should be in the top cabinet." I opened the cabinet and there it was right in front of me. I quickly grabbed it and ran back to his room.

I slowly pulled the bullet out of his leg. I know how to do this because my mom used to be a doctor and she taught me. I wiped up the blood and cleaned his wound and when I finished I  wrapped it in gauze.

"Let's eat, I'll cook." I jump up and run downstairs to his kitchen. "Where's your pans?" I call out as he slowly hops down the stairs with one leg.

Oh crap, I forgot about his leg. I ran up to him and helped him walk down the stairs. As I looked for the pans he hopped on top of the counter just sitting on it.

"Their in tbe bottom cabinet." He points to it. I follow where his finger is pointing and open the cabinet, revealing 100s of pans.

"Why do you need so any pans?" I ask stunned with all the pans there is.

"I don't know." He shrugged. I grabbed the pan and started cooking some pancakes with nutella on top.

Mmm... nutella.

"So what happened lat night?" I hand him his plate and sit down next to him.

"Well...."

Flashback

Nina ran up to me, but was kicked by the girl, Carolyn. "I'm sorry this is all my fault." Nina was about to get up, but Carolyn stuck a needle in her neck making her pass out.

Oh know they can't take her from me.

I quickly stood up ignoring the pain from my leg. I ran up behind Troy and tackled him to the ground, Ben tried to put me in a head lock, but I flipped him over and he groaned in pain. I punched him really hard in tbe face making pass out.

Everybody that was at the party had already ran outside.

I then punched Troy a few times until he passed out. Carolyn was busy trying to pick up Nina that she didn't notice I took them two out.

I remembered that I had a bunch of pans in my cabinet and quickly ran to the kitchen to grab it, I ran back to her and got her head from the behind knocking her out.

I picked all 3 of them up and threw them outside. They'll probably be gone by tomorrow. I ran back inside the house and picked up Nina. I carried her to my bedroom and layed her down on the bed. I changed into a t- shirt and some sweatpants. I lays down next to her and drifted off to sleep.

End of Flashback

"So yea that what happened." Asher explained. I was speechless, I didn't know what to say to him.

"Wow." Is all I could say.

🌹🌹🌹

"Nina, wake up!" Jimmy jumps on bed yelling at me to get up. I groan. "5 more minutes." I grab my pillow and put on top of my my face, blocking the sun.

"Wake up a guys here." I move my pillow and look at him confused. "Whose here?" I asked curiously. Who could possibly be here this early in the morning.

"Gorgeous!" The guy calls out. I blinked a few times and then realized it was Asher.

I shoot up off my bed and quickly start to brush my hair. Heat see me with bed head. My hair was a mess, and I still need to get dressed.

As soon as I finish changing I get out of my room and walk in the living room to see him sitting on the couch.

"Hey." I smiled and he smiled back as I  sat next to him.

"Why'd come so early?" I rub my eyes. I'm still kind of tired. "I figured we could spend some time together." He scratched the back of his neck.

He wants to hang out with me?

"What did you have in mind?" I smiled. He tapped his finger on his chest thinking. "Hmm." He hums.

"I know, let's go to breakfast and think there." He smiles and I smile back.

"Ok." I jump up and run outside.

💖💖💖

Thanks for reading my story! Hope you guys liked it!

Don't forget to vote!

Love you guys!✌

💖💖💖