Chapter 1

Spring traps pov

It was 7:30 on a Saturday, one of my favourite days. Being able to be in peace and quiet under the second bunk, but than foxy ( a fox who thinks he's better at every thing, but he's also a great guy to have around.) open the door and said " hey spring where getting new animatronics." In a exited tone. " foxy go away I'm trying to sleep" " oh sorry, but there going to be here at 12:00" I moaned out " can't any Saturday be peaceful?"foxy smirked and said "nope"

Time skip

It's 12:00 and I just finished breakfast. ( yep on a Saturday) we got a knock on the door " I got it" said Freddy. He opened the door and a bear witch looked like freddy,(the boss) another looked like chica,( addicted to pizza ) then a blue bunny that looked like Bonnie,( the engineer ) next came a tall puppet and a fox that looked like foxy,( the competitive one ). They introduced them selves, and they where just us except with "toy"at the beginning. When it got to the tall one his name was "marionette" and the fox was "mangle", what a nice name. Freddy started to tell us who was with who, and guess what, I'm with mangle witch almost made me shut down because why would they put me a loner with a girl. After thinking Freddy told us to help unpack.

Hope u enjoyed the first chapter more will be coming bye.