Chapter 9

Mangles pov
I was a bright sunny mourning when I saw TC. "Hey, TC can I talk to you?" "Sure." "I'm sorry for blaming you yesterday and I was wondering if there was any way to make up for it." She looked at me and smiled. "He's yours." "Wait w-" I was cut of by TC. "He's yours." "Thanks." And I walked of to go find spring trap.
Spring traps pov
"Do it. Do it. Do it." "Fine I'll do it." "Yay!!" I grabbed the bottle of the fazing hottest hot sauce. I opened it and chugged it down. My touge was on fire, I ran to the sink and started chugging water while foxy, Bonnie, and Freddy, laughed at me. " I'd like to see you guys try." Then they stopped. "That's what I thought." Mangle walked in. " hey mang, spring trap chugged the fazing hottest spice there is. She looked shocked in a good way. "Spring trap, I need to talk to you in private."  "Ok."

Later

Mangles pov
" I was wondering if y-y-you wou-" " Yes I would like to." "Why did you kiss me? I was going to ask if you wanted to get cake."
Spring traps pov
Shit, I fucked up. Well prepare for the worst spring tr- my thoughts where interrupted by...mangle kissing me? "I thou-" "I was joking." "Oh, well that makes me feel better." Me and mangle where walking out side when I noticed something in the woods(my OC forest animatronics) moving, it looked like a rabbit. But I just ignored it.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
And tell me what you think about my forest OC.