Chapter 11

Spring traps pov
Me and mangle walked home after what had happened, It Was silent until mangle said "So I was wondering if I can sleep with you." "Sure, any thing for you." I noticed mangle blushing a little. "So how did you end up there?" Mangle replied with "I was walking through the forest for old time sake and found that bear." So she doesn't know his name huh. We got to the house when we realized that we were filthy after what happened.
Foxys pov
I was watching a movie until spring trap and mangle walked in. "Jeez what happened to you to?" "We ran into someone." Spring trap said. "Must've been a tough one." "Sure what ever."
Spring traps pov
I was waiting for mangle to get out of the shower when I realized that she knows a little bit about my past, but I know nothing about hers. I know she's gonna ask eventually, so I have to come clean.

Time skip

"Hey mangle is it ok if I talk to you for a second?" "Sure, what's up?" "I was wondering why you guys had to come here." "Well, l-l-l don't really know how to say this but, I would always be dismantled." I think I know where this is going. "And well, one day they stopped fixing me." I started to see tears in her eyes. "It ok you don't have to explain any more." I said hugging her.
Mangles pov
I couldn't get my mind off what I told spring trap, my life story, what I use to be. He probably hates me, that's when spring trap walked in. "Sorry if it made you sad telling me why you where here." "I-I- it's ok." "I think it's about time I told you my life story."

I spent all night getting this chapter done hope you enjoyed it bye