Chapter 6

Mangles pov
It was the first day of who could get spring trap, I know I will win because I live in the same as him, and plus we've been talking more. That's a little head start, I'm interrupted by TC asking spring trap if he wanted a cupcake. "Sure, be back later mangle." Damn! Why didn't I think about that?
Toy chicas pov
Hmm, I need something that spring trap will like. Got it! "Spring trap want a cupcake?" " sure, be back later mangle." Mangle looks pretty pissed, good I need to keep it that way. I finished spring trap cupcake, he said it was great when mangle walked in. "Can I talk to you alone springy?" Springy what the- "Sure." Damn it!
Mangles pov
" I was wondering if I can sleep on your bunk tonight." "Why?" "Well I've been having some bad dreams and-" "Sure." "Wait what?" "I said sure, you don't have to make an excuse to sleep on my bunk." How in the hell did he know? "Uh, mangle?" "Ya?" "Are you ok?" And that's when I realized that I was blushing, damn you mangle. "Ya I'm fine." Then I just walked up stairs to my room.
Spring traps pov
I wonder what's with those two today, TC making me a cupcake and mangle asking to sleep with me. There is something going on and like always, I will figure out what it is.

Later that night

Mangles pov
"Mangle can you turn the light of?" "Sure, and why don't you?" "Because I'm a lazy rabbit." "You've convinced me." I said jokingly. "Good night mangle." "Good night springy."
Toy chicas pov
I need to think of something something that I can blame mangle for, got it.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and remember to give feed back bye