Chapter 13

Spring traps pov
The hospital is to far for me to get to on feet, I don't have time to get a driver, there's only one option left. I picked up mangle and started running for the house. When I got there I set mangle down opened the door than got her inside the house. "What the hell happened to mangle!" "No time to explain foxy, get the first aid kit.

Later

"Ok, she's good." Mangle had scratches all over her body, there was bandage wrapped around mangles stomach, where golden Freddy bit. It's all my fault, if I hadn't told her we wouldn't be here right now. "Time to speak up rabbit, what happened." I turned around to see foxy staring at me, TC crying, and every one else waiting. "It was Fred bear." The olds were shocked well the news were confused. "We have a big problem then." Said Freddy. "No, he's different." What do you mean by different." Said foxy. "He's dead but is living, he has roots coming out his eye, sharp wood teeth and-" cough* "And great strength." I turned around to see mangle awake. "Thank god your alive." I said hugging her. "Ok let's get her to a hospital." Said chica. "No, she stays her." I replied. "Why?" "Don't you see what happened, she stays here." "She got bit in the stomach spring trap!" "No I didn't chica, I almost got bit in the stomach." "Fine."
Mangles pov
I was in a very dark place, it looked like the forest. I didn't have my bandage on, that's weird. I walked for a bit, then I herd deep laughter. "Hello? Any buddy there?" "Oh yes there is...mangle." That voice sounded familiar. "Who are you?" "Oh just an old friend." The person revealed him self. "You! Stay away from me!" "Oh I won't hurt you, I just want to say good night." What did he mean? The golden bear jumped at me. "AAAAhhhh!" I woke up, just a nightmare.

Hey sorry for taking a while to make the chapter. I hope you enjoyed and the story is not over yet