Chapter 3

Mangles pov

Why didn't he finish? I look at spring trap, he looks deep in thought then just gets up and leaves. It's 8:47, well it's now or never. I walk up to spring trap and ask him"can you finish your story please?" He turns around and then I scream because his eyes where not normal, they had rings around his white peuples.
Foxys pov
I was sitting in my room reading something on wattpad when someone screamed, so I ran down the stairs to only see mangle being jumped at. I pushed mangle out of the way with me on topof her. I got up and slashed at spring trap knocking him back a little, I went to jump at him he went back to normal, then it happened.

Bonnie's pov

"I don't know, looks pretty bad." I was looking at spring traps split in half face, I wasn't that bad. "His face might have split but his endo is fine, just needs a little repair" there was a big sigh from most people, others where just relived that the better engineer wasn't dead.(spring trap is an engineer to but with more experience). Later I was done the endo repair, I just had to do the face when I realized I was being watched down stairs ( in the basement). I looked around to find nothing, so continued to work. "There good as, well, the way he was" every one gathered around too see if he would turn on. Then it happened, spring traps alive.

Hope you enjoyed and make sure to leave a coment to tell me how good or bad I'm doing please do it