Halloween 2

Sorry for having this chapter late, their was a bit to do before Halloween and I hope you can still enjoy.

Spring traps pov
So I got everything done and it's time.
"Mangle! Are you ready?!" "Almost, hey I need your help." I opened the bathroom door and mangle was facing away from me. "I need you to zip it up, don't get any fur stuck." "K boss." I chuckled a little. "Okay your good to go." Mangle didn't turn around. "Uuhhh, your good to go." Than she turned around and tried to scare me, I only flinched a little. "Got you." "W-w-what? No you didn't." I checked the time before we left, it was 10:30. Too late for kids but perfect for teens, I can't wait for them to piss their pants. Me and mangle were walking around, I noticed the other guys trick or treating near us, wonder why. Bonnie had a great costume, he was like a pumpkin version of himself. I like to call him jack-o-Bonnie sometimes. I saw a group of three teens, just perfect. "Hey mangle you go up ahead and I'll be their in a minute." Mangle noticed the group of three. "K" I ran to the bushes and shuffled around until I got a perfect spot. Three, two, one. "RRRAAAHHH! Ha ha ha!" All three teens were laying terrified on the ground. One of them got up. "What the hell man!" "What? It's called a prank, I'm sure you've heard of it." The teen tried to throw a punch, but I just moved my head and grabbed it. I decided to give him my Death Stare. "P-p-please, I didn't m-m-mean it. " I started to see him well up with tears, so I let go. "Run along now." Such wimps, can't even throw a proper punch. Then I noticed something odd, mangle surrounded by guys, five of them. I decided to hide in a bush near by, I heard them flirting with mangle. Those basters, come on mangle just a little closer. "RRRAAAHHH!" All the guys looked wide eyed at me, mangle just looked at me with a smile. "Thanks." I gave her a warm smile back. "Who do you think you are?" It was one of the guys flirting with mangle. "Why me? Well let's just say I'm not a fun guy." All the guys laughed at me, I walked towards the the guy who asked me the question. I had a few inches on him, not including my ears. He stopped laughing. "You better run now or your going to have a bad time because of what you did to my girlfriend." I heard a little squeal from him, him and the guys ran of. "Thanks springy." "Your welcome." We continued our trick or treating when mangle pulled into the woods. "Mangle what are you doing?" We were out of sight when mangle unzipped her costume, just enough to take her mask of. Mangle started pulling me in and we kissed, we stood their for awhile enjoying the moment.
The end

Thank you for reading and please comment. I hope you enjoyed and I will be doing a Christmas chapter, but that along ways off. So why not read my other books while your waiting? Anyway hope you enjoyed bye.