Calm

'I don't want to go'

'Draco he's your father'

'And? I am his son and he didn't seem to care much'

'He did this his own way. I'm not saying a good way' you added quickly when Draco rolled his eyes 'But his way'

'He hates me Y/N' Draco said tying his shoes. He stopped his movements when you crouched to be eye level with him.

'You know very well he doesn't' your thumb made small circles on his cheek 'I don't expect you to love him Draco' you said gently 'I know very well what happened. But he and your mother wanted to meet you. I think they're more confused and want some answers. You haven't spoken with them in years'

It was true, since the Battle of Hogwarts Draco hasn't spoken to his father. Lucius tried to contact him several times but Draco never responded. After your engagement the older Malfoy completely ceased any ways of contacting. It was different with Draco's mother. Narcissa met with her son a few times but their meetings were rather official and short. They haven't seen each other in person since Draco's 21st birthday.

Now when he turned 23 he got a letter from his parents where they were asking him to meet. He could choose the date, the venue and the answer. You encouraged him to say yes.

'Talking will do all of you some good' the ring on your finger glistened in the sun when you pulled Draco's face to give him a sweet kiss. 'Promise'

'Can't you go with me?' Draco whispered with his eyes closed.

'You know it is better if I won't' you moved so you were sitting next to him on your couch. Your fingers fixed the lapels of his jacket then smoothed down his sleeves. 'They're not my biggest fans'

'And that's why I don't want to go' Draco sighed putting his forehead on your shoulder.

You moved your fingers into his blond locks lightly scrapping his head. 'You're going to be my wife next month' you felt the corners of his lips going up 'Mrs. Malfoy' he giggled kissing your arm 'They better accept it' his voice lost its happy tune.

'I think that's why they wrote' you said. Draco raised his head 'That's why they want to talk'

Your fiance took a deep breath before standing up 'Alright. Let's get it over with'

'Don't stress out and try to actually talk with them' you said.

'Not promising'

'Draco' you stood up so you could be face in face 'You don't have to love it but just listen to them okay?'

He responded with a kiss to your forehead. 'I will. I'll try anyway'

You guided his lips to yours 'And that's all you need to do'

Draco smiled thankfully and moved his wand around. Next second he was gone.

I think I might write more to this. I'm slowly getting back to writing and taking care of the requests and drafts but I saw those gifs and it just wrote itself. We'll see.