Daddy (E.R. AU)

So you guys said you wanted a daddy fix of Eddie more than a preference book so here's a sneak peek, also should I make a book for Tom Felton tell me in the comments and if y'all want a specific plot for toms book than leave it in the comments to here ya go ;)

Rain crashed against the surface of the old window as you remained seated at the old bar, illegally choking down another round of alcohol. You had lost track of what and how much entered your lips for you had only wish to wash away the heart breaking memories prior to you're entrance. All you wished was to rid all the memories you had with him. Your drunken state increase with each sip which made your mind slip farther and farther away from the past, almost drowning you from reality in the present. Another glass was emptied by you and the remains were placed back on the table. Your vision and mind mushed together and made everything fuzzy. You couldn't even form clear sentences anymore, as the majority came out in muddled masses. By the time your fifth or sixth or maybe even ninth, drink came out, your tears were spilling everywhere again. The sappy music softly playing in the background didn't help either.
All you wanted was to be loved. That's all you had truly wanted since you were young. You wanted someone to laugh with you, someone to be the one who held you as sobs possessed your body like a raging demon, someone who would look into your eyes and say 'My god you are stunning.' You thought that you and Eddie had been on the path towards a relationship, but after he married Hannah, things changed. He became more distant, not that he was cutting you out of his life, but the two of you spent less time together and more time as just working with one another. He clearly didn't want you. It was obvious to you now. You were just a fling to him, someone who he could toy around and play with. That's not what even hurt the most, what hurt the most was that he would only ever see you as a child.
Your body bent over the counter top as your hand knocked over your glass, spilling a swish of liquid across the marble. Your drinks ignited your emotions into a full frenzy as your tears gushed and crashed like waves in a storm. Your pitiful wailing had attracted the attention of the other people in the bar, as some even gave you looks of sympathy and some of annoyance. It wasn't hard to tell that your heart was broken. Your chest aches and felt as if a hole was speared right through you, like your wings had been plucked of all their feathers and broken, not allowing you to fly. You were trapped in your own dark realm of loneliness. Your sobs quieted briefly as you felt a hand on your shoulder, and you assumed it had been the bartender that had asked you to take it easy at least a hundred times that night. You brushed your cheeks but still continued to sob. You turned to snap and explain that you were perfectly fine and dandy and wanted another round, but instead the man you didn't want to see stood right in front of you.

Eddie was there.

"Y/n what are you doing here? Have you been drinking? And why are you crying?" he asked. "None of your business," you slurred, tears cascading like raging waterfalls down your reddened and slightly sweaty face. "Go away Eddie."

Eddie was concerned about you. You never seemed like the person to go out and drink until they couldn't hold any more. You started to stand up, mumbling that you were leaving now, but you stumbled and tripped over your feet as the constant drinking and tears had blinded you. Eddie's arms swooped around your falling body and pulled you back up so you wouldn't crash to the floor. "Go away, Get off me!" you yelled, "Go-go back t-t-to Hannah!" By now you were muttering and wailing and sobbing and wriggling to get out of his grasp. Couldn't he see what he was doing? Couldn't he see that you were being hurt by him? You weren't aware of your surroundings as you had apparently been dragged outside. The air hit your skin and send shivers down your spin as the rain fell around you. Apparently Eddie didn't want you to cause a scene or try and binge more, so he brought you outside to take you home. You were still fighting him, and he still didn't understand your behavior. "Y/n what on earth has gotten into you? You're lying, drinking, and now you're fighting, y/n what the fuck happened to you?" Eddie left you and walked away letting the rain soak you, leaving you in your own personal hell with thoughts clouding your mind.

He doesn't want you.
You're  nothing to him just merely a child.
He doesn't love you.
He choose her over you.