Julian Albert // Mine

Requested.

  It all started with a dream, or a nightmare per say.

Y/N had woken up one night, sweating, panting, with her lungs longing for air in slow deep breaths at what she just discovered. She has been trying so hard for months, years even, and now just like that, she finally found what she was looking for — a dream that could lead her to Draco Malfoy, her former lover whom since the end of Second War, had vanished mysteriously without a note or trace to where he was going.

Y/N raised her wand, she apparated to the place where she saw Draco in her dream — Central City, the home of the fastest man alive: The Flash. (Even tho legit every episode is about someone being faster XD)

She didn't need to wait for morning as she stares at the strange building in front of her eyes. It was named S.T.A.R. Labs, and although it looked abandoned and empty, she couldn't be mistaken. This was where she saw Draco in her dream. She was sure of it.

With a deep breath, Y/N grabbed her luggage in one hand while her wand was still tightly wrapped around the other. She was often labeled as even more reckless and stubborn than her friends were, which said a lot since they tended to do a lot of things without particularly thinking about it first. 

When she has reached the cortex, the dream came flashing back to her, making her wince ever so slightly because of the headache that came with it. She dropped her luggage beside the wall and slowly went to touch the desk with the monitors, opening one of them and seeing complicated and various codes on the screen.

All of the sudden, a gust of wind broke her away from her trance and when she looked forward, she saw a man in a red suit, peering curiously at her before setting his eyes at her wand.

"Who are you?" asked the stranger, stepping closer. "How did you get here?"

Y/N raised her wand. "Where is he?"

"Who?" the man asked again.

"Draco." answered Y/N. "I just want to see him. Where is he?"

"I don't know any Draco."

Without warning, Y/N raised her hand higher and began to speak an incantation towards the red speedster. "Legilimens."

His own memories came flooding in her mind. She ignored those people who she didn't know, but when she finally saw Draco's face, she focused more on that memory only to see him talking to the man in what seemed like a rude manner. Y/N had the nerve to smile to know that he hasn't changed, though her trespassing on the man's mind was soon cut off by another voice.

"Stop, whatever you're doing with him." it said, seeing how the former was wincing, and when she obliged, she saw a man with dark skin pointing a gun at her direction.

She raised her eyebrows. "Expelliarmus." she commanded and the weapon flew away from his grasp.

"What the hell?" gasped the same man.

Abruptly, two more people followed after him. One was female with brown locks and one was male with shoulder length hair. They were looking at Y/N in what seemed like amazement and fear. The latter opening his mouth to say something but decided against it when Y/N tilted her head in a taunting way.

She smiled. "Look, I'm not here to bring harm." she clarified, finally lowering her wand. "Like I said, I just want to see Draco."

"And like we told you, we don't know —"