They catch you wearing something of theirs

Emma: You loved wearing her red jacket.Because it smelled like her and was your favorite color.

Regina: You loved wearing her (evil queen dresss/crown).You thought it made you look like a really(pretty princess/handsome price).

Snow: You loved wearing her outfit when she was a bandit.It made you feel like a really good warrior.

David: His navy blue shirt.You loved him in that shirt.But sometimes you wanted it for yourself.

Killian: His leather suit.You thought it made him look like a badass.So you tried it on.Until Killian saw you acting like a crazy pirate when he got home.

Peter pan: His Nederland outfit.Even if didn't fit you,you still loved it.The lost boys called you a female Peter pan.Even Felix.

Ruby: Her red cloak.You loved that cloak like it was your own child.Ruby didn't mind,she knew that you love to see her wolf side.

Zelena: Her wicked witch hat.You looked like a really good looking witch.When you and zelena play hide and seek,you always say"I'll get you my pretty".

Cruella: Her fur coat.It was so soft that you slept in it.Cruella knew you loved it,so she bought you some more.

Evil Snow White: Her crown.Sometimes you thought you were the ruler when you put it on.Snow thought this was cute.

Dark swan: Her leather outfit.It made you feel full of power.When Emma saw you wearing it she couldn't help but smile.