Chapter One: Just Leave Everything to Me

So, this is a parody of Hello, Dolly. I hope you lot like it! 

All rights to JK Rowling for the Harry Potter world

Love you all, 

Lily

P.S. I reserve all rights to the cover image. Cause it's mine. :)

Lily Potter is a girl who Arranges Things. Not necessarily for profit, though often she asks a fee for her services. She derives great pleasure from using little tweaks to fix others' dilemmas. 

 Want to reunite with your boyfriend? Just ask Lily. 

Want to raise your marks in a particularly difficult class? Ask Lily. 

Want to housetrain your unruly cat so it stops destroying your belongings or hone your social skills? Ask Lily. 

The girl is a genius at manoeuvring the kinks in a problem so that they become perfectly straight and simple. She's gotten half the couples at Hogwarts together and broken up about an eighth of them. She's tutored about thirty people so well that they've gotten perfect marks on their respective exams. And her fashion and hairdressing tips have made belles from the most unlikely of candidates. 

But currently she's having some difficulties. 

"Look, Rissa, it's not reasonable to expect to lose ten pounds after only a week of my programme!" she explains patiently for the tenth time to the pouting Gryffindor next to her. "I don't even understand why you want to. You look fantastic." 

Rissa pokes her nearly nonexistent stomach mournfully, looking wistfully at herself in Lily's dorm room mirror. "I have to lose the pounds! Cheyenne Atwood is thinner than I am and Lon Driscoll will never ask me to the Vernal Formal if someone else is thinner!"

Lily sighs. Gryffindors, she thinks scornfully. So image-based. It was her main concern about dating Evan Levi. She was right. 

She brushes aside the usual pang Evan's name brings her and goes back to her businesslike attitude. "If you'd read the parchment I gave you you'd know that the programme takes fifteen weeks. You've lost 2/3rds of a pound, which means it's working so far. Now, one Galleon, please?" 

Rissa sighs and pulls a Galleon from the small frilly bag which is hanging at her side. "Thanks, Lily. You won't tell anyone about this, right?" 

Lily flashes Rissa the charming smile which wins over every person she uses it on. "Relax, Rissa. Life is full of secrets, and I keep them!" 

She picks up a small handbag from her bed which makes odd clanging noises when she moves it. After depositing the Galleon inside it she stands purposefully and strides for the door.

"Off to another appointment?" Rissa asks curiously. 

Lily nods. "A new client. Not sure what they want from me but they've asked me to be discreet, so I'm sure it's something completely trivial. I don't even know who they are yet." 

"How do you do it all?" Rissa asks, following Lily out the door of her dorm room and down the spiral steps to the blue and bronze-themed Ravenclaw Common Room. "You have more jobs than a hippogriff has feathers." 

"I'd tell you, Rissa, but time is Galleons." Lily grins one more time. "Got to go." And with that, she skips merrily across the elegant room, waving happily to each student she passes.

She passes through the door of the room and jogs leisurely through the corridors of Hogwarts to an abandoned classroom on the third floor. When she sees who is inside, a sly smile curves over her lips.

"Why, Scorpius Malfoy. Whatever could you want from me?"