5.2

EPISODE 5.2WONHO
AND MASAMI 

SYNOPSIS

With the play nearing closer, Masami decides to make her move.

____________________

EMIRA

sorry about earlier! we didn't get to practice the lines :(((

how about i make it up to you? i know it's last minute, but my friend changkyun is throwing a costume party friday night and i think u should come! it will be fun, i promise!

anyway, here's the address if u decide to stop by ☺️

MASAMI

i'll think about it

✖✖✖

The night of Lim Changkyun's party, Masami decides to go. She buys a last minute Wonder Woman costume and spends longer than usual on her make up.

"You said Wonho is going to this party too, right?" Her mother asks nosily from the position in her bedroom doorway.

"Yes Okasan. He's the one taking me, remember?" Masami reminds her with a small smile that makes her mother smile as well.

"Good. I expect him to keep you safe and have back no later than two."

"I'll be back before then, Okasan. Don't wait up okay?" Is Masami's polite response as she grabs her clutch and gives her mother a quick peck on the cheek.

Tonight she planned on confessing to Wonho. It was now or never.

✖✖✖

The party is already in full affect when Masami arrives. There's people flooding the outside, so she can already imagine what the inside must look like. She takes in the red solo cups and cigarettes littering the lawn as she approaches with a small grin. It was no secret that Lim Changkyun threw the best parties. Even a nobody like her knew that.

"You came!" A feminine voice exclaims loudly and Masami fakes a smile when Emira comes rushing toward her. She was some sort of goddess and Masami felt slightly jealous at just how beautiful she looked.

"Yeah, I thought it'd give us a chance to hang out." The Japanese girls lies just as the other girl's group of friends come into view. Jungkook and Yugyeom are red and blue power rangers, Hyungwon is a prince, Lisa is uma thurman from kill bill in her yellow jumpsuit with a sword that she's already swinging at Taehyung who's dressed as The Joker, Grace is Snow White, and Wonho is a Hogwart's student from the Slytherin house.

"Masami, you make super woman look hot." Lisa compliments with a grin.

"That's because super woman is hot." Jungkook says making the Vietnamese girl roll her eyes.

"Whatever" She grumbles before heading into the house, Taehyung following closely behind her.

"Changkyun always throws the wildest parties." Emira beams as she offers her hand to Masami, "Things might get crazy at some point. So stick close to me, okay?"