TEN

EPISODE TEN → ALL
(HYUNGWON)

SYNOPSIS

The gang decide to go camping.

____________________

"We're going camping!"

"What" Hyungwon mumbles tiredly as he rubs at his eyes. He them blinks blearily at the two smiling girls on his door step.

"We're going camping." Emira repeats with a small smile, "So go get dressed because as much as I like your spongebob boxers, they're not exactly good camping attire."

Grace giggles quietly at this and that's when Hyungwon remembers he's opened his front door in nothing but his boxers. But he can't even be bothered to be embarrassed, instead he scrunches up his face and asks -

"And just who the fuck thought putting a bunch of strung out, horny losers like us in the woods for an entire night was a good idea?"

"That would be me." A loud voice speaks up before he glances behind the two girls to find two SUV's parked in front of his house. And it's Somi standing in front of one who's smiling brightly with a book in her hands beside Jungkook who looked like he'd rather be anywhere else, "It says here that camping is very therapeutic and very enjoyable amongst people our age."

"Who invited the twelve year old?" Hyungwon says, glancing at Jungkook to find the other boy looking away with a guilty expression.

"The same person who made your boxers." Somi shoots back making both Grace and Emira shicker. Hyungwon simply shoots her the bird in response.

"Hate to interrupt your early morning jerk fest but we're on a schedule here." Wonho appears suddenly alongside Changkyun, the two boys slipping past Hyungwon into his house.

"Jerk fest? Believe it or not I've gotten more action than you this entire school year." Hyungwon tells him with a cocky smirk.

"From who?" Wonho asks with a raised brow, "Don't tell me it's the girl from the ice cream shop with the braces."

"God, no-" Is Hyungwon's response as he cringes, "Usually, when I have sex, I don't want my dick to be reduced to shreds."

"Makes sense." Wonho shrugs before asking, "So, who is it? The person you've been getting all of this supposed action from-"

And this is where Hyungwon hesitates. How were you supposed to tell your best friend that you were fucking their ex stalker behind their back? You don't.

"You don't know her." He says finally, trying to ignore just how awkward he felt. But Wonho simply scoffs at this.

"We don't know her or she doesn't exist?" He teases before heading upstairs after Changkyun. And Hyungwon hesitates before following.

"You don't know the half of it." He mumbles quietly before heading upstairs as well.

✖✖✖

"God, I bet there's going to be so many bugs out there." Lisa complains once they're on the road later that morning, "I hate bugs."