SIX

EPISODE SIX → ALL 

SYNOPSIS

A class trip to Italy leads to unexpected hook ups and break ups.

____________________

"Welcome to Italy my beautiful students!" Mr. Sims exclaims with a happy smile. He'd somehow managed to get over the humiliation of being exposed and was now back to his usual dorky self. With Mr. Choi gone to pursue his broadway dreams, it was Mr. Sims who'd be chosen by Principal Reid as the next best candidate to take a select group of drama club and film club students on a surprise trip to celebrate the start of a successful year.

"Isn't she beautiful?" The teacher asks, turning around to address his students only to frown at what he sees. Taehyung is trying to steal a bag of peanuts from Lisa's purse only to get caught and end up getting beat up with said purse, Jeon Jungkook is staring dreamily at his other student, Grace Jones, who's staring off into space, Emira Sanchez is trying to find a signal on her phone, and Changkyun, Wonho, and Hyungwon are all snap chatting each other that they're in Italy despite standing right next to each other. The rest of his students don't look any more attentive than that particular group either.

"Two more years until retirement Simon, just two more years." Mr. Sims reminds himself before clearing his throat loudly to catch their attention, "Attention students-"

Of course it doesn't work. In fact they seem to ignore him even more now.

"If i could have everyone's attention please-"

Lisa is shoving peanuts in Taehyung's mouth at this point making him choke.

"Lisa, please don't do that to Mr. Kim-"

Jungkook is practically drooling as he stares at Grace.

"Mr. Jeon, you're drooling. If you could please look over here instead."

Emira is tripping people because she's not paying attention in her struggle to find a good signal.

"Ms. Sanchez, there will be wifi at the hotel. I need your attention at the moment-"

Changkyun, Wonho, and Hyungwon are now taking snaps with random strangers.

"You three cut that out and get over here!"

And Mr. Sims has had enough.

"I SAID I NEED YOUR FUCKING ATTENTION YOU LITTLE SHIT BAGS."

Almost all eyes in the crowded airport gravitate to him then, making Mr. Sims cough awkwardly, slightly embarrassed at his slip.

"Woah Mr. Sims not cool." Changkyun says looking slightly offended.

"Yeah, why'd you call us shit bags? Is that what you really think of us?" Taehyung speaks up with a small frown.

"My apologizes Mr. Kim." Their teacher says sincerely before speaking in a much calmer tone, "But now that I have your attention, I would like to inform you all that it will be another ten minutes before our driver arrives and that in that time I'd like to elect our student leader. Someone who will take care of you all in any case of my absence. Any nominees-"