FINALE (15.2)

FINALE PART TWO → ALL
(TAEHYUNG)

(warning: abuse)

SYNOPSIS

"Imagine having to smile everyday, but your reality is that you have no where to go, you don't know who you are anymore, and you've got nothing.

Now you realize what it's like to be him."

____________________

"As you all may know, I'm your substitute film teacher, Mr

"As you all may know, I'm your substitute film teacher, Mr. Price."

Jungkook rests his head against Lisa's shoulder as they watch their sub drone on and on. They'd had Mr. Price plenty of times before. He was a retiree who liked to sub out of boredom. In reality, the man was filthy rich and he also happened to be Mr. Sim's step brother. But Mr. Price hated when people would bring up Mr. Sims - he was embarrassed to be related to the other teacher it seemed.

"With your former teacher, Ms. Yang, on suspension for hijacking Principal Reid's BMW under the influence of cocaine and crashing said vehicle into a nearby movie theatre, something I'm sure you all may know. If not you can check your local news stations, not that I'm advising you to do so. But if you are really curious you should most definitely check out Channel 9 tonight, they're broadcasting the entire investigation-" Mr. Price pauses then, seemingly catching himself before continuing, "Anyway, until it's decided whether Ms. Yang will return or not, I will be in charge of this class. Since I don't know two shits about film, I'm simply going to assign you something your former teacher was in the midst of finalizing. So I will now proceed to pass out these shitty outline papers that Ms. Yang probably made while she was probably fucked up off coke in the teacher's lounge."

Mr. Price then begins to pass out the outlines, and Jungkook has to resist the urge to scream in boredom. Lisa is half asleep beside him as well and it was most likely going to be like that for the rest of the day before-

"Sorry I'm late!" A voice exclaims rather loudly before a brunet boy comes stumbling in, in nothing but his boxers and a denim jacket.

"Mr. Im-" Mr. Price starts in an exhausted voice as he motions towards the student, "Where are your pants?"

"I forgot them at home?" The boy replies unsurely with a shrug making the teacher sigh loudly.

"I'm not getting paid enough to deal with this shit." Mr. Price mumbles before motioning to the seat beside Jungkook, "Whatever, just sit down in your assigned spot and try not to forget the rest of your outfit next time please Mr. Im."