EIGHT

EPISODE EIGHT → LISA

SYNOPSIS

Lisa meets a new, mysterious figure at a party.

____________________

"Okay, I'm ready." Lisa says into her phone, not bothering to wait for a reply before hanging up and slipping the device into her bra. The Vietnamese girl then proceeds to pull her curtains back and give Hyungwon and Changkyun the thumbs up to proceed with their plan. Hyungwon gives her a thumbs up as well in return, motioning for Changkyun to begin. The brunet male nods before holding the bat in his hand up and proceeding to smash it against one of the many garden gnomes in the Luong family garden. A smile graces Lisa's lips when she hears a loud shattering sound from her open window.

The dark haired girl doesn't waste any time in leaving her room then, sneaking past her younger's brothers room to the stairs. It was always like this when her father was home from one of his business trips and she needed to sneak out.

When she reaches the first floor, Lisa finds her front door flung wide open. She hesitates then, peeking outside to find her father angrily storming towards Changkyun and Hyungwon who are steadily destroying his garden.

"What the hell are you two punks doing to my precious garden?!" Mr. Luong shouts, and with his back turned on her Lisa takes off out of the front door.

Cursing herself for deciding to wear heels on a night like this, Lisa stumbles along as she turns the corner by her neighbor's hours to a different street, her father's voice becoming more distant the further she goes. Luckily she doesn't have to struggle for too long because just as she reaches the third street over from her house a familiar black jeep pulls up beside her with a grinning Emira leaning out of the passenger side window.

"Need a ride?" She greets with a bright smile before she takes in Lisa's outfit and wiggles her eyebrows, "Bitch you look hot."

"Don't I always?" The dark haired girl jokes, flipping her hair dramatically and strutting towards the car.

"True" Emira murmurs, slipping a pair of shades on her nose and fist pumping wildly, "Let's get fucking wrecked bro!"

Lisa shakes her head at the other girl as she pulls the backseat door open and get's comfortable in the leather seats. What had Italy done to her best friend?

"That's a negative unless you want a repeat of Italy." Wonho speaks up from the driver's seat as he begins to pull off from the curb.

"What happened in Italy?" Emira asks with a frown making Lisa resist the urge to snicker. The Sanchez girl had been so wasted she couldn't even remember what happened.

"Em, sweetheart, I'm telling you this because I love you. But you should know that you were wasted beyond measures and your pussy is probably all of over the Italian side of every social media platform." Lisa tells her with a gentle pat to her shoulder while Emira looks horrified. The Sanchez girl hurriedly pulls out her phone, seemingly searching for something before she drops it in shock.

"Oh my God-" The Sanchez girl gasps, running a hand worriedly through her hair, "T-That's my-"

"Pussy" Lisa supplies helpfully, leaning on the hand rest to get a better look at the picture, "Look, you can see the hello kitty tattoo on your inner thigh. Isn't it cute Wonho?"