ELEVEN

EPISODE ELEVEN → GRACE

SYNOPSIS

Grace's mother forces her to hold an
all girl's sleepover.

____________________

"Okay, let's see: popcorn, nail polish, face masks, movies-"

Grace listens to her mother's rambling with a bored expression. She watches the older woman scrambles around their living room in search of the things they'd need for the sleepover. The idea was her mother's, of course, just like their matching pink robes, bunny slippers, and pigtail hairstyles.

"Grace, dear, what's with that look?" Her mother asks, frowning as she places her hands on her hips, "You're going to be spending the entire day with your best girlfriends and we're going to have so much fun! Aren't you excited Gracie?"

"I'm shitting rainbows." Grace mumbles sarcastically with a blank expression but her mother overhears and smiles widely.

"That's the spirit, dear!" Her mother exclaims, patting her shoulder gently before heading towards the kitchen, "Now come on, let's get started on the brownies."

And Grace rolls her eyes, but follows nonetheless. She was already over this sleepover.

✖✖✖

"Pussy Monster to Noodle Dick, Noodle Dick, do you read me?"

Taehyung adjusts the walkie talkie in his hands as he waits for Hyungwon's response.

"Why the fuck is my code name Noodle Dick?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes at this.

"The code names are random." He says before turning to Changkyun who's crouching beside him and whispering, "They're not really random."

"Taehyung?"

"Yes Noodle Dick?"

"You're still holding the 'Talk' button... I heard that."

"Oh" Taehyung murmurs in realization before turning back to Changkyun, "He really thinks the code names are random."

"Tae?" Hyungwon's voice speaks up on the walkie talkie.

"Yes Noodle Dick?"

"You're still holding the 'Talk' button."