Chapter 2. Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep.♥

Jesy's POV

Kicking the wall behind me as I hung up after the chat with Ally, I stared off at the white wall in front of me and listened to the three other girls chat amongst themselves in the room right behind me. They were in a good mood which was a positive thing since I was about to share a pretty big secret, not just the fact that I was dating Ally but also that I liked girls. I knew they'd accept that part it was just the part that I was dating someone that we had possibly been in "drama" with as another girl band. Oh well now or never, right?

"Hi love!" Jade chirped happily as I walked back into the room that we were all sharing to enjoy the rest of Summertime ball, easing myself onto the couch opposite of the other three, I offered them all a smile before biting my lip.

"You okay babe?" Leigh asked, tilting her head slightly and eyeing me with those brown eyes that I had gazed into more than enough times to know that I could trust with my life.

"Well no, not really.." I breathed out and looked back up at the girl's faces that suddenly turned into full worry "Oh no, shit! Not like anything's wrong I just need to tell you guys something that I've been keeping awfully close to me for so long.."

Perrie was the first one to perk up and give me all of her attention before the other two girls followed suite "Well go on babe, we are all ears!"

Looking down at my shaking hands, I took a second to gather my thoughts before looking back up at my three best friend "I'm in love with someone who treats me better than I deserve, I cannot even begin to describe how this person makes me feel but they're everything I've always dreamed of and I plan to marry them someday. I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner I was just nervous and now I'm just too far in fucking love to keep it a secret. I need to scream it from the rooftops..."

Silence.

Shit, good job Nelson.

"Jessica! That's beautiful love, why didn't you say anything sooner? When do we get to meet him?" Perrie smiled at me and clapped her hands happily already listening things we could all do as dates and how happy she was for me.

"Oh Pez, bless you but there's a little problem there." I let out a too loud of a laugh before folding my legs and unfolding them in awkwardness "It's a she.."

"A girl?" Leigh said in a small whisper not meeting my gaze.

Did I fail to mention that all throughout the X Factor and some after me and Leigh dated in secret? Opps.

"Not a girl but a woman.." I smiled as I spoke the words that had been burning a hole in my heart for years. "Her name is Allyson but you guys know her as.."

"Ally from Fifth Harmony." Leigh snapped and then instantly apologized as the other girls could feel the awkwardness starting to build up.

Silence.

Dead silence.

Oh shit they're getting up.

Pray for me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as three bodies pressed against mine in a group hug, in that moment I could feel a weight being lifted off my shoulders and I pulled the girl's closer to me I was by no means a crying person but for this moment all hell broke loose "I was so scared to tell you babes but I really needed to. She means so much to me."

"We are so happy for you Jesy, you never have to hide anything from us especially your love life we're happy as long as you are babe." Jade smiled and kissed my cheek lightly "But you do realize this means we're going to have meet her right? Can't be having her hurting our mama Jes." She teased and cuddled into my side.

Perrie let out a laugh and swatted my arm playfully "Jesus Jes I was thinking you were about to tell us you were going to leave the band or something! Tell us everything from start to finish and don't leave anything out." Perrie dragged me over to the couch and pulled me onto it as the other girls sat on the other side of me.

"Okay well it all started on the Neon Lights tour with Demi.."

"What?!" Leigh shouted and quickly covered her mouth "That's a long time babe. You both had boyfriends and stuff.."

"Oh blah, publicity we get it!"Perrie waved Leigh's comment away as I started to share stories of Ally and I.

Oh fuck. How could I ever forget that when I had first met Ally on the Neon Lights tour I was technically in Leigh's bed in more ways than one..

But that's for another day.

(I'm finally back to updating this story guys! The next part will be when Ally tells 5H (: )