Chapter 3. When push comes to shove, you just show me love.♥

Ally's POV

Sitting in the small café in NYC I watched as the three other girls next to me chatted amongst themselves and paid attention to Lauren's new dog Leo. Jesy had called me earlier to let me know how things went with her girls and by the sound of it she made it seem way easier than it actually was. I was praying to God for all the strength to say what I needed to.

"Everything okay Als? You haven't touched your bagel and Leo has been eyeing it since we got here." Lauren laughed and touched my hand slightly which caused me to flinch and snapped out of the trance I was in.

"I'm in love!" I exclaimed and then quickly covered my mouth as the few other customers in the café shot glances my way which made the girls laugh and raise eyebrows.

"In love with Jesus?" Dinah teased and leaned back in her seat getting ready to challenge me "Well spill Allyson, since you're so in love."

Looking down at my cup of coffee, I began to stir it as I contemplated the words I was about to say, meeting the gazes of the other girls I got my phone out and began to show them numerous selfies of Jesy and I.

"Isn't that the one chick in Little Mix who was literally just engaged?" Mani laughed and took my phone before scrolling through the images and videos. After a moment she shoved the phone back to me "Ew, naked Ally, naked Jesy!"

"Holy shit, let me see!" Lauren laughed and snatched the phone from me before letting out a low whistle and showing Dinah.

"Damn Allysin!" Dinah boomed with laughter before handing my phone back over "Do you actually ride that ride or are you fucking with us?"

"Guys quit! I love her, we're serious about one another. Why is everything about sex with you guys.." I mumbled, locking my phone and getting red with frustration.

This wasn't how it was supposed to go, I thought we could be mature.

Lauren gave me a soft smile before turning her body to mine "Jesy, right? Let me guess her and Jake were publicity and she's the one you're always running off with when we're not on tour? The one who puts that sparkle in your eye?"

Looking up into the girl's eyes I smiled until my cheeks hurt "She's my everything Lauren. I can't begin to picture my future without her because she is my future. She's so amazing guys and so patient with me and supportive. I've been wanting to tell you about her for so long.."

"If she's so special why hasn't she come to see one of your shows? Or at least come to meet us?" Dinah asked rather harshly which caused Mani to smack her and quickly apologized.

"What Dinah means, Ally is why did you hide it? We've all dated people that we didn't think the others would like but that doesn't mean we don't support one another. If she makes you happy then that's enough for us." Mani beamed at me before reaching over and giving my hand a squeeze "We've got you babe."

"I'm just saying she better treat you right or i'll beat her ass." Dinah teased, throwing fake punches into the air.

I grinned at them and felt my heart flutter "You guys can meet her soon! They're coming to our next show, I'm so excited!" I practically bounced in my seat with excitement and clapped my hands together.

The hard part was over.

"Wait Als before anything it's always your decision but if you're going to come out with Jesy you need to tell management just in case you know damage control.." Lauren stated and all the girls exchanged looks.

Only time would tell.

Well more like two days since Jesy and her mates would be here in that many days.