Chapter 4. I wanna shout it from the rooftops.♥

This is pretty much a filler chapter but remember what the papprazzi tells Jesy.

ALLY'S POV

It's 4:45.

That's 45 minutes past the time she said she'd be here.

I've been pacing back and forth the halls of the airport i'm sure security is starting to expect something of me. I guess I could go sit with the girls and try to calm my nerves. Yeah that'd be smart.

"Jesus Ally can you sit down, you're making me nervous." Mani laughs and grabbed a hold of my waist before pulling me down to sit next to her as the security guard passed once more looking at me with a knowing look.

"But Mani! She's almost an hour late what if she like backed out or something? She hasn't called or anything either what if something happened?" I asked, gripping the other girl's shirt, clearly I was a little too freaked out because the security guard came back around and stopped a few feet from me.

Lauren looked up when an announcement came up on the intercom and smiled "Isn't that Jesy's flight? They're probably here and their flight was delayed or something you know how that's always happening." She beamed at me as men and women started to descend from the baggage area.

"There's four of them why aren't any of them out here yet!" I whined and chewed on the inside of my cheek, my voice was started to crack and I knew none of the girls were in the mood to comfort me since I kept them up till seven this morning getting my house ready for all the visitors and getting myself ready for a night with Jesy.

"Perrie! Leigh! Jaaade!"

Looking up towards the escalator I followed the screams of people, I saw a group of three girls running down the escalator being chased by a group of young boys and girls but who were quickly stopped by security.

Wait, three girls?

Pushing past Lauren and Mani who were now greeting the girls I grabbed Jade's shirt and pulled her closer to my face "Where the fuck is Jesy?"

"Let go of her." Leigh Anne said before removing my hands from the other girl and shooting me a sharp look before offering the other girls a smile.

Was it just me that noticed that she was always cold and standoffish to only me?

Remind me to ask Jesy about that before I kill her.

"Yo, where's her babe?" Dinah nudged Perrie before looking around the airport, glancing up quickly at the two girls who exchanged a few words in a whisper just seemed to piss me off even more.

"Fucking Jessica.." I mumbled and got my phone out as I felt two arms wrap around me before lifting me off my feet.

"What were you saying about fucking Jessica?" A familiar voice spoke softly in my ear before licking it playfully.

Literally only one person ever did that.

A cute British girl who I was ready to kill.

"Babe!" I squealed a little too loudly as the security guard once again walked over but I was way too excited about being in the same time zone as Jesy to care.

Jesy held me closer to her body and it felt like time had stopped, it was just her and I and I'd give up hundreds of moments for just this one.

It was perfect, almost too perfect.

The silence was interrupted by multiple men running over to us and shoving cameras into our faces, causing the three British girls to freeze and slightly start to panic.

"Oh shit, they're not used to this.." Dinah said softly before Jesy instantly set me down and pushed the one guy away from me, shoving a little too hard and sending him and his camera down to the floor.

"You crazy bitch.." He mumbled and began to pick up the pieces of his camera "You're going to pay for that.."

"Alright, let's go girls." The security guard that had been watching me all morning an afternoon quickly guided us out of the airport and to our cars before anymore drama could erupt.